Total Lunar Eclipse - Totality Starts 11:41 EST Jan 20

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Total Lunar Eclipse - Totality Starts 11:41 EST Jan 20

Post by Knight Fisher »

20ish minute warning. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Oh my gosh, that was unbelievable. I actually forgot it was happening tonight until I saw this thread, so thank you KF!
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
AioFan7
Not as new

Post by AioFan7 »

I heard about it, but forgot about it. Plus, I don't think I would have been able to see it. Too bad I missed it. :( But, I have seen this before!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Now I feel bad. I was going to post about it yesterday morning but thought day-of was too late to be of use for anyone since hardly anyone seems to come on over weekends lately. Should have just done it anyway. :(
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I got to see it last night. Very cool!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I couldn't see a thing, it was too cloudy where I was. Pretty disappointing, it would have been really neat to see this after just seeing the solar eclipse.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I totally missed hearing about this until after it was over, though I'm pretty sure it was cloudy all night, plus it was super cold, so I wouldn't have made much of an effort to see it anyway. ;) I just like knowing stuff is happening. ;)