College

which one to go to?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I am also in the process of checking out different colleges. You should take a look at Lee University in Cleveland tennesee and Samford in Alabama. I know people who have gone to both of them and higly recommend them.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Sarah wrote:We have a school near where I live in PA, called Grove City Christian College. They give you get a laptop tablet PC to keep forever (the kind you write on the screen with a pen), and I hear it's really good! I would look into going there myself if they offered a course in Cosmetology. :anxious:

http://www.gcc.edu/

Sarah
But if you go there you run the risk of running into Zediciah (Jared Walzcak).

Scarry that when I made my last post in this thread I didn't intend on entering college this school year, but on the 18th I begin classes at a local community college......I'll be here for two years give or take, then transfer to a 4-yr.....I'm looking at one specifically in MD just cuz it'd be about 4 to 5 hrs of a drive from my parents..........rather than a 40 to 50 hour drive / 4-6 hr flight like I am now.....but I'm forcing myself to concentrate on the community college stuff now and not think about the 4-yr school until my last semester with CC.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I'll be going to Moody Bible Institute. It has free tuition, and it's awesomeness...plus I have relatives in Chicago, so I'll stay with my aunt or my grandmother. \:D/ Only... heh... 5 or 4 years.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

forever_faithful wrote:I'll be going to Moody Bible Institute. It has free tuition, and it's awesomeness...plus I have relatives in Chicago, so I'll stay with my aunt or my grandmother. \:D/ Only... heh... 5 or 4 years.
I was considering MBI when I thought I wanted to major in elementary education.......unfortunatly they don't have a nursing program there :(

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Chandler wrote:I've heard many good things about Patrick Henry as well. :)
Ooh, yes! That makes two of us who have heard good things about it!
I want to go to The Master's College in Santa Clarita, CA. It sounds good.

If you could stand the high levels of conservative standards...you could always apply to Bob Jones.
Ooh, another good one, The Master's College! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I can't seem to find a reason as to why I didn't post in this topic back in April, but since then I've pretty much given my location(s) away, so I can say where I'm going; I'm a sophomore right now at UND in Grand Forks, and if you want to be a pilot, this is the place to be.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I just got accepted into the Master's College! w00t!!!!! \:D/ *is extremely happy*

*is scared that she'll have to grow up soo soon* :anxious:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wow! I can't believe this thread got revived! :shock:

I am currently considering either Liberty University (with JF and David O :D) or Bob Jones University (but only because I'd get free room and board...)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Frank wrote:I just got accepted into the Master's College! w00t!!!!! \:D/ *is extremely happy*

That's awesome Fraink.

I still kinda want to go to the Master's College........but I'm becomming more and more intent on Columbia Union College for my 4 yr school since that would put me at a four to six hour drive from my parents (the school is near DC, so it's possible to be sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic for a couple hours if you get on the freeway at the wrong time.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Arwen

Post by Arwen »

Probably a bit late to post this...I'm going to Maryland Bible Collegeand Seminary, a fully accredited college and full of the most awesome students and teachers ever!
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Sarah wrote:We have a school near where I live in PA, called Grove City Christian College. They give you get a laptop tablet PC to keep forever (the kind you write on the screen with a pen), and I hear it's really good! I would look into going there myself if they offered a course in Cosmetology. :anxious:

http://www.gcc.edu/

Sarah
I also recommend Grove City. I have heard very good things about this school. I know one of the professors there and three students who will be starting there in the fall. \:D/

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

gimp80995 wrote:
Frank wrote:I just got accepted into the Master's College! w00t!!!!! \:D/ *is extremely happy*

That's awesome Fraink.

-Gimp
Thanks, Grimp darling. :D *wishes that Gimp would come to Master's*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Frank wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:

That's awesome Fraink.

-Gimp
Thanks, Grimp darling. :D *wishes that Gimp would come to Master's*
Well, you could help me try to convince my folks that they want to move here to Cali :) Then I could go there with no porbs ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp

Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Correction: I am not going to St. Ambrose University as my link led to. I'm going to Southern Adventist University. Sorry for the inconvenience. *blushes*
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Kenric wrote:Correction: I am not going to St. Ambrose University as my link led to. I'm going to Southern Adventist University. Sorry for the inconvenience. *blushes*
I'm surprised you know so young (unless your graduating high school early); I didn't know until half-way through my senior year where I was going.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jonathan wrote:
Kenric wrote:Correction: I am not going to St. Ambrose University as my link led to. I'm going to Southern Adventist University. Sorry for the inconvenience. *blushes*
I'm surprised you know so young (unless your graduating high school early); I didn't know until half-way through my senior year where I was going.
HA! I didnt know till July AFTER I graduated where I wa going \:D/ And it still changed WEE! \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
HA! I didnt know till July AFTER I graduated where I wa going \:D/ And it still changed WEE! \:D/
My brother's got us both beat; he didn't know for sure until Oct; four months after he graduated, and he just started last week.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Jonathan wrote: I didn't know until half-way through my senior year where I was going.
I probably won't know either, I want to stay in Texas, but I just don't know where I want to go. (I know where I don't want to go in Texas. ;) )

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

What do you plan in majoring in Cowboy?
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
My brother's got us both beat; he didn't know for sure until Oct; four months after he graduated, and he just started last week.
I didn't know until Nov when I started applying to various schools and got accepted at the one I'm going to now......*shrugs*.....

Peace Out

-Gimp