What is easier?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Which is easier?

Staying up till 5 AM
76%
Waking up at 5 AM
24%

Total votes: 34

Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Chandler--you know that is part of our plan: I am going to befriend To and make him think I am his ally and then when he isn't looking WHAMMO! and then you step in!! Then we'll be Chanssica or Jessandler and rule the world!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Wait, so you're getting rid of one of the yous?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

How cruel! :(

Although, it's flattering that you think you have to get rid of me before you can rule the world... I must be doing something right!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Top--you know it's part of our plan! I have to make Chandler think that we are going to eliminate you so she will let down her guard and then WHAMMO! Then we can be Toppicado and rule the world together!!!!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

*puts 2 and 2 together*
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Top--you know it's part of our plan! I have to make Chandler think that we are going to eliminate you so she will let down her guard and then WHAMMO! Then we can be Toppicado and rule the world together!!!!
:noway:

That's the last time I agree to be one of your personalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

Staying up til 5 is easy. Getting up at 5 is extremely hard.