If I'm allowed to ask... A question to Sunday and Monday

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

If I'm allowed to ask... A question to Sunday and Monday

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Are you two related, or the same people, or know eachother or something like that? I don't get how there can be a "Sunday" and a "Monday" on the same board at the same time (I just got on here and saw that Sunday had replied to a topic in Finneman's Market, and Monday had replied to something in Hillingdale Haven). Just wondering, of course if you don't wish to answer please tell me immediately and I will delete this board if possible or ask the admins to. O:)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Haha, I had never seen Sunday until the ToO opened. It just happened, I am in no way related to Sunday. :-) It's kind of neat though, isn't it? :: Looks around for a Tuesday ::
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Ok, sorry about my curiousity :p I just wondered when I saw a Monday and Sunday on the same board at the same time. Neat, well, I suppose it is interesting that there's a "Frodo" on this board, and I'm "Robin Baggins" and I am in no way related to "Frodo" or know her personally. :p :D (Although that isn't my name on here, online, I'm usually Robin Baggins, the sister of Frodo Baggins, or sometimes the cousin... Gah, I'm so weird. :p)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I had wondered that also, TOH.
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

lol...its unbelievable how many people have asked me this. Monday is right: no relation, only the 'day of the week' comradeship. I'm more than willing to tell the Sunday story again.

The Sunday story.
Written and Illustrated by Sunday

Once upon a time there was a nice girl who needed a screen name. She decided on 'Sunny' as she is typically a happy person. (and if she ever owns a store, she'll call it sunny's emporium...but that's another fairy tale) But alas, many people were already using that handle. Through a slightly boring and irrevelant turn of events, Sunny decided to use the name Sunday instead. Five years later she discovered a neato website called the soda fountain. It was about Sunday's favorite radio program of which she began listening and collecting before compact discs were known to mankind. Through this exceptional website, she discovered the nice little town of ToO. Sunday promply became a member, and made new friends like Monday (who became a long lost cousin because of the name connection. She also writes great articles!)and Mellow (who makes her laugh) and Top Crusador (who very kindly donated money to help her get her sig because she works more than enough in the real world and refuses to work in a pretend world) and Shadowpaw (who calmly and patiently smiles alot while she trys to explain strange ideas and tree poetry) and Trent (who listens to her babble about Dekker, finals,soccer...) and and and...the story will continue, I'm sure.

I'm sure I will earn mucho money for this post! Yay! Let me tell another, please! :anxious:
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Lol Sunday! :D Thanks for the detailed explanation :D Sunday is a nice day to use for a screenname though... :D :p It would be neat if a Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or Saturday got on here :anxious:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sunday wrote:The Sunday story.
Written and Illustrated by Sunday
Where are the illustrations? :protest:
Sunday wrote:She also writes great articles!)and Mellow (who makes her laugh) and Top Crusador (who very kindly donated money to help her get her sig because she works more than enough in the real world and refuses to work in a pretend world) and Shadowpaw (who calmly and patiently smiles alot while she trys to explain strange ideas and tree poetry) and Trent (who listens to her babble about Dekker, finals,soccer...) and and and...the story will continue, I'm sure.
Babble, you do not. :noway:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

The illustrations are not yet ready for publishing. Sorry for the delay. :anxious: It could be a few years, but I'm sure it will be worth it. :-
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Worth the wait? Two years? #-o

Try Artpad.com. :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Babble, you do not. :noway:
Friend, you're asking for another earful! :anxious: I'm buzzed about the most excellent grades I saw online this afternoon. Must be a God thing. :pray: \:D/

I've made a tad bit of progress with the illustrations...I even started to post it here but its very very big,and nothing i do seems to change the size. *shrug*
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sunday wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:Babble, you do not. :noway:
Friend, you're asking for another earful! :anxious: I'm buzzed about the most excellent grades I saw online this afternoon. Must be a God thing. :pray: \:D/
I'm not prepared. #-o

Speaking of Monday, today was yet another busy one. Teaching at the pool for five hours, lots of chlorine in my eyes. How un-awesome is that? :-
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

You teach swimming? W00t. I love swimming, it's my best sport(I do best at it). Although I'd hate to stay in a pool for FIVE hours TEACHING and smelling CHLORINE. Ugh.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yuck! I don't really like swimming in the first place. But, trying to teach other people how to do it would be like awful!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

:)
Last edited by Sunday on Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

The One Hobbit wrote: Neat, well, I suppose it is interesting that there's a "Frodo" on this board, and I'm "Robin Baggins" and I am in no way related to "Frodo" or know her personally. :p :D
You'd better not be! :D
Priscilla

<><