What makes a good Mayor?

What do you think?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
crosskritters
Fourscore and seven

Post by crosskritters »

A mayor needs to have a lot of extra time that they don't mind spending making our lives more fun.

--Kat
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Evil Chick wrote:I think a good mayor will keep things under control here, and also make sure that we have a lot of fun.
Exactly what the Top Crusader intends to do. We believe the administration should be there to help, no hinder! Let people have their fun as long as the rules are not being broken! We will not put a stop to something merely because we personally think it's pointless, or don't like it, as has been done on other boards. As long as it's morally sound, and abides by the rules we'll let you do what you want, and help you with what you ask as well!
Margaret Faye
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Margaret Faye »

Dear Mr. Blackgaard:

This topic is not for advertising, merely a discussion of what citizens look for in a mayor. Please keep the Top Campaign out of it. Thank you.

- Faye
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I think so too. But, on the subject, I think a good mayor respects and honors the people. It's not about the mayor it is about the people, and when the mayors understand that the better they are!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Margaret Faye wrote:Dear Mr. Blackgaard:

This topic is not for advertising, merely a discussion of what citizens look for in a mayor. Please keep the Top Campaign out of it. Thank you.

- Faye
Pardon me, ma'm.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

The Top Crusader wrote:I thought it was "-Bennett Charles"? ;)
Not since the Extreme Makeover...
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Margaret Faye... someone who creates a little drama. Cos Tom and Whit agree on things too much. (And they sure don't have any hints of romance between them.)

-shasta