SOCKS

I like socks

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Frodo wrote:I wear whatever I pull out the draw unless I want them to match my clothes.
I don't care if they match my clothes, or even if my clothes match. Just so long as I'm comfortable.
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

white.. :D i like being somewhat color-cordinated so if its a different color it'll bug me..
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I usually wear white socks except for one pair that has otters on it.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

*has never really been into the whole idea of socks with designs on them*

Even when I was a kid I prefered plain solid colored socks (white, red, blue, pink.......as long as it was one solid color).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I always loved funky socks...they made me feel like I had some secret under my clothes. Like when I have to wear really serious clothes for work and then I have a pooh sock on one foot and a simpsons on the other. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I almost always wear white socks. Sometimes navy and occasionally tan or ivory.
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I never wear socked that match... they could be the same style with just a different color or completely different socks. I think its fun :anxious:
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

yeah, i'm kind of obsessed with socks...it's sad actually, i have so many and u din't wear half of them.
i have all different kinds designs, stripes, animals, TONS OF THEM. but somehow i always end up losing one of the pair, so i have a bunch of single socks.
at one pointi kept wearing mis matched socks, and then my mom got mad at me so now i mostly wear matching socks.

i bet you didn't want to know that much information about my socks...but oh well!! \:D/ :lol:
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

jessicado wrote:I always loved funky socks...they made me feel like I had some secret under my clothes. Like when I have to wear really serious clothes for work and then I have a pooh sock on one foot and a simpsons on the other.
:D
Priscilla

<><