ToO Friends

Who do you know the best?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder
It’s my birthday

Post by Shadowpaw »

Monday wrote:
jessicado wrote:That is a terribly good point for some in particular......

I mean---Top and Shadowpaw are terribly blessed to be in such contact with us!!!!! :D
Yes, you are! We are so groovy, Jessica. ;-)
:slap:

Get over yourselves :).

Ok, ok... :worship:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

My list now has gimp, Monday, Jessicado and Top added to it. Yup all really fun people who keep me up waaaaay past my bedtime.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:My list now has gimp, Monday, Jessicado and Top added to it. Yup all really fun people who keep me up waaaaay past my bedtime.
I'm not your friend? :mecry:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Gimp, EB, and Ghost. (Now that he joined)
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Monday wrote:
jessicado wrote:That is a terribly good point for some in particular......

I mean---Top and Shadowpaw are terribly blessed to be in such contact with us!!!!! :D
Yes, you are! We are so groovy, Jessica. ;-)
:slap:

Get over yourselves :).

Ok, ok... :worship:
:: Gasps :: :mecry:

I think we do too, but you needn't say it. ;-)
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:My list now has gimp, Monday, Jessicado and Top added to it. Yup all really fun people who keep me up waaaaay past my bedtime.
i am
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

mdb17 wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
i am
Huzzah! Thanks mdb.

:cheerleader:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

So am I! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Trent I'm Sorry :mecry: I thought you say my earlier posts. You were one of the first people I mentioned. I was simply adding to my list not taking from it. :hug: :console: You were one of my first friends here. Plus you are the coolest partners ever, even if you do send me on wild goose chases sometimes, and the first person to mention me. So of COURSE you are my friend!!!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Trent I'm Sorry :mecry: I thought you say my earlier posts. You were one of the first people I mentioned.
Oh yeah . . .
JesusFreak777 wrote:Trent always makes me laugh.
I guess that counts. :anxious:
JesusFreak777 wrote:Plus you are the coolest partners ever, even if you do send me on wild goose chases sometimes, and the first person to mention me. So of COURSE you are my friend!!!
Yay! Now I don't have to weep any longer. :hug: For the record, you sent me on a wild goose chase. :noway:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Yay! Now I don't have to weep any longer. For the record, you sent me on a wild goose chase.
Keep telling yourself that. You just might believe it someday.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Yay! Now I don't have to weep any longer. For the record, you sent me on a wild goose chase.
Keep telling yourself that. You just might believe it someday.
I already do. :anxious:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

YAYYYY!!!!! I disrupt other's sleeping patterns besides mine!!!!!!! \:D/
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

trent is one of my best friends on here too. \:D/
Image [img]
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

mellow wrote:trent is one of my best friends on here too. \:D/
You said it, Mellow! :hithead:
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Oh my, a rather big list it is for me! 0_o
I'm taking this as it shows up the the Census.

Jonathan - When he originally joined, my first impression of him was a goof, since he used that three stooges avatar I made. He joined in a lot of the "Great TH War" thread, and I got to know him a bit better in that. I also realized he wasn't a "goof" when I read some of his profound statements in the Impolite Company. We started talking, and over a short period of time became good friends. Jonathan is very intelligent, and a good worker. I've employed his aide with many things, and enjoy working with him.

Eugene Kendall - Whilts it may look like we're always at it, I get a bit of a kick out of this little guy. He's a great person, and it's always fun when he's around. I just hope he dosen't grow tired of my teasing. ;)

The Top Crusader - This man is my inspiration. At the TH, as a new member, I always thought he was the coolest admin. Top's witt, combined with a great personailty, combined with the fact he's like, 21 (or something) and still hangs around here is amazing. I love this guy!

Bmuntz - He's my main man assassin in the Blackgaard Clan! *bwa ha*

Dr. Watson - An individual I respect very much. He is very insightful and wise, a good person to talk to.

Catspaw - Was crazy enough to debate with me for PAGES on who was the "true" Blackgaard. ;)

Monday - One of my oldest friends from the TH, I've always enjoyed talking to Monday, and was privledged enough to admin at her board for a time.

Captain Jack - He's the man!

AIO PSYCHE - A really great guy, I love what he brings to this board. :)

mellow - Another one of my oldest friends from the TH. Back then, his relationship with me is kind of like how mine is right now with EK (I was constantly getting on him for not using spelling or grammar). ;) He's still my buddy, though, but I miss the good ol' days of me, him, and AREM, causing trouble at the TH. ;)

-Bennett Charles - This guy is too cool to explain. He's just... the bomb! His posts are always fun to read.

Sonuna Hydris - My mysterious friend, though she rarely replies to my PM's ( :p ) when I do get the chance to talk to her it's always a good time. She shares my love for FFVI and other classic games.

Felicity Blackgaard + Rachael Blackgaard - These two are a great pair of friends, and I love it when they're on at the same time.Conversations with them can be quite fun.

David O - I always admired David O, and considered him a legend of the TH. Probably because when I first joined he wasn't around for months, but from reading his past posts I could tell he was awesome. So once he returned, I was in awe to be on a board with such an awesome person! ;)

Shadowpaw - This guy is amazing. He's the brains behind this board, and many other things, and works incredibly hard. I got to know him first on the TH, and I liked talking to him for his insights and helpfulness. He's got such a servants heart, as well as a leader's spirit, and it's been such an honor to be able to help him.

These are just the people I know the best, there are more of you. :)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

w00t go friendly pplz
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Monday wrote:In alphabetical order:

Agent DeWhite
AIO PSYCHE
Chandler