Choose my answering machine message!!!!!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What should I use for my next message?

Hello, and welcome to Phone Tag! (Cheers in background.) If you'd like to join the game, please leave your name and number at the beep, and Jessica will try to reach you when you're not around. And thanks once again for playing Phone Tag!
30%
Leave a message or I'll send 30,000 volts through your phone. I am an electrical engineer. I can do that.
4%
You have reached Jessica’s Blackmail System. Your voice patterns are now being digitally encoded and stored to use for thousands of illegal activities! Please rememember to speak clearly! Thank you.
19%
Hello, this is KVKE: you're caller number nine! Your’re on the air!
11%
E'llo. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father! Leave your name and number, and prepare to die!
19%
Thankyou for calling the Confessional Hotline. Jessica is not here right now, but if you'll leave your name, number, and confession at the tone, she'll get back to you as soon as possible. Remember,you must confess all of your sins in vivid graphic detail
19%

Total votes: 27

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

lol! You're so funny, jessicado! I would never put that much thought into my cell phone message! :-s Which is probably why I have such a boring one.

"Aloha! This is Heidi Marie. Either I don't have my cell phone on, or I didn't hear it ring again, so leave me a message, and I'll get back to you. Bye!"
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i like the radio station ine.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I've had my answering maching since August and still haven't recorded a message (a fact that is driving some people mad :anxious: ) but when I do finally sit down and figure the little white box out, I'll something like Wooton's.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Evil Chick wrote:lol! You're so funny, jessicado! I would never put that much thought into my cell phone message! :-s Which is probably why I have such a boring one.
Just proves that I have no life!!!!! \:D/

:-s

I mean--I couldn't possibly care what my answering message says! I never shange it....it's always the same boring reply. Yeah!