Forced off the Computer

I'm being kiddnapped

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Forced off the Computer

Post by gimp80995 »

OK.........not THAT bad........just getting extra work at the respite care I do...........for the next 3 days I'll be forced off the computer from about 6:30 pm TO 7:30 the next morning.....that's when I usually have the time (and opportunity from other posts) to make the most posts and see my friends on IM and such...........but I guess I won't complain too much..........I'll be paid $30 for the 12 hrs I'll be at the lady's house.......and I'll be sleeping for most of those hours.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Well, have fun! :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

*is still pouting about no computer*

It shall be interesting to see what time I get to bed when there's no computer to be on until 2:30 AM

Maybe it'll be good for me.........I can discover what TV shows are on these days :D

Nah, as long as I remember to take along PLENTY of AIO tapes and a walkman, I'll be fine :)

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

have fun!!! we'll miss you
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Oh well..........if I'm "working" all night, then come in and get my chores done, I should be able to convince the "higher ups" in this house that day time is my old "evening free time" now and be on the computer to catch up on what I missed at night..........actually as long as my chores get done and I get out of my room every now and then they're not being as strict with the restrictions on computer use as I thought they'd be when the idea was first brought up...............I still spend a good deal of time online..........of course they realize that now I'm doing research for......uhm........something, so they're giving me a little bit of leniancy.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Maybe you should just devote one thread to all your comings and goings from the computer. :-k I don't think this is the first time recently that I've replied to a topic like this. :anxious:
Have fun getting paid to sleep! O:)
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Chandler wrote: Have fun getting paid to sleep! O:)
I am definately not complaining about that part of the night..........the only thing better would be if the lady had internet connection..........then I could take my laptop and be paid (real money) to be on here..............dare to dream :D

Yeah, this thread should officially be the place where we announce when any of us have periods where our computer time will be reduced for one reason or another.

Peace Out

-Gimp

MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Evil Chick wrote:Well, have fun! :D
ditto
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Oh no, oh no, oh no..........

I was beginning to get use to just 3 nights of no computer (since I'm off at my other job thus will be able to be on during the day to make up for lost time)..............

then I got informed this will be a little longer than 3 nights........like quite possibly for the next week.

Oh well.......

*reminds self she needs the extra money to make up for her "donation" to traffic court this afternoon*

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

You decided to donate to traffic court? You are so great Gimp!!!!! ;) I just finished my donation to them \:D/ . I think I will wait awhile until I donate again......

Have fun without us! We will be here when you get back......
Me
An original

Post by Me »

gimp80995 wrote:Oh well..........if I'm "working" all night, then come in and get my chores done, I should be able to convince the "higher ups" in this house that day time is my old "evening free time" now and be on the computer to catch up on what I missed at night..........actually as long as my chores get done and I get out of my room every now and then they're not being as strict with the restrictions on computer use as I thought they'd be when the idea was first brought up...............I still spend a good deal of time online..........of course they realize that now I'm doing research for......uhm........something, so they're giving me a little bit of leniancy.

Peace Out

-Gimp
This ......uhm...........something that you keep mentioning is making me really curious. Great suspension builder.

Have fun w/o a computer. If it lasts for longer than a week, you may have fun getting used to a computer mouse again. It feels very wierd. Trust me, I know.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Hey gimp for comigs and goings check here

http://www.thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=1115

Shadowpaw devoted a thread to it on the steps of city hall.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I got kicked off the comp to day too cause I got in trubble for not going to bed on time last night :shame:
Image [img]
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

jessicado wrote:You decided to donate to traffic court? You are so great Gimp!!!!! ;) I just finished my donation to them \:D/ . I think I will wait awhile until I donate again......
I also think I will wait a while before donating to them again.......a $132 donation was a bit out of my budget.
jessicado wrote:Have fun without us! We will be here when you get back......
WOW.......I discovered last night that there are some really good programs on TV :D It's still not the same as Internet though :D
Me wrote: This ......uhm...........something that you keep mentioning is making me really curious. Great suspension builder.
***evil grin***
Me wrote:Have fun w/o a computer. If it lasts for longer than a week, you may have fun getting used to a computer mouse again. It feels very wierd. Trust me, I know.
I know from personal experience as well.......

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

gimp80995 wrote:
jessicado wrote:You decided to donate to traffic court? You are so great Gimp!!!!! ;) I just finished my donation to them \:D/ . I think I will wait awhile until I donate again......
I also think I will wait a while before donating to them again.......a $132 donation was a bit out of my budget.[/qoute]

I hear you there. Car related problems have led to my being broke several times.
Me wrote:Have fun w/o a computer. If it lasts for longer than a week, you may have fun getting used to a computer mouse again. It feels very wierd. Trust me, I know.
I know from personal experience as well.......
For some reason that never bothers me. I've been without any type of computer for anywhere from from week to 3, and I never had to get used to the mouse again.

-Jonathan
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I'll have to get use to a mouse anyway cuz for the most part of the past two months, I have been on a laptop using the touch pad.....I've only used a computer with an external mouse like once or twice in the past two months.....so getting use to an external mouse again will be kinda akward.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote: For some reason that never bothers me. I've been without any type of computer for anywhere from from week to 3, and I never had to get used to the mouse again.

-Jonathan
That's only happened to me once. I have been gone from a comp for greater streches of time since then, and it hasn't bugged me.

As for the touchpad, I use both desktop and laptop equally, so I'm used to both. Don't like the lack of true scroll wheel on the laptop though. It's a pain for browsing forums.