Dating

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Monday wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:aww poor shadowpaw. But we all love him anyway. Hey actaully that's good. He'll fit right in with the rest of us. Coolness.
Poor Shadowpaw because he hasn't dated a member of ToO? Isn't that a blessing? :-s
Depends on who the member of the ToO is... ;)

:o
Heheh, I don't know. I think any of them.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

any??
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Monday wrote:
Simbelmyne34 wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Monday wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:aww poor shadowpaw. But we all love him anyway. Hey actaully that's good. He'll fit right in with the rest of us. Coolness.
Poor Shadowpaw because he hasn't dated a member of ToO? Isn't that a blessing? :-s
Depends on who the member of the ToO is... ;)

:o
Heheh, I don't know. I think any of them.
Is it a blessing for him or for them?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

again, it depends who.......
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

It's a blessing for him to not be dating anyone here.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Who knows, there just might be girls on this board who would like to date Shadowpaw. (Or girls that Shadowpaw would like to date...)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm sorry, Top, but I must turn my affections towards a more deserving person - Shadowpaw! :inlove: Evil Chick has convinced me that I must be open with my feelings on this matter. With that in mind, I declare my deep and abiding affection for Shadowpaw.

I find it frightening to realize that I have a large number of "crushes" on the people on AIO boards. Is this a problem? Or is it okay, since I actually don't mean a word of it? (Sorry, guys!)
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Catspaw wrote:I'm sorry, Top, but I must turn my affections towards a more deserving person - Shadowpaw! :inlove: Evil Chick has convinced me that I must be open with my feelings on this matter. With that in mind, I declare my deep and abiding affection for Shadowpaw.

I find it frightening to realize that I have a large number of "crushes" on the people on AIO boards. Is this a problem? Or is it okay, since I actually don't mean a word of it? (Sorry, guys!)
Contoll your wild passions, Catspaw! :shame:

And: :hilarious:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

OK, I totally love the turn that this thread just took....... =D>
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

jessicado wrote:OK, I totally love the turn that this thread just took....... =D>
And what is your additon?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

jessicado wrote:OK, I totally love the turn that this thread just took....... =D>
Why? Are you in love with Shadowpaw too, but needed some moral support to declare it?
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

hmm....catspaw: I don't mind you, I thnk it's funny. (but It would be funner if you were serious.... :- )
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Oh, btw, what does Shadowpaw look like?
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Yeah, that was beautiful. :)

AS for me, I've taken a girl to my senior banquet (prom without dancing), to homecoming, and to a Trans-Siberian-Orchestra concert (with my parents along as well), however I will not date yet. I intend to get married after college, and I think that things will go best if I don't start looking for a girl until near the end of my college education. Until then, I'll just be friends with girls as I am now.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:Oh, btw, what does Shadowpaw look like?
Well, since he's posted these on the web, I'm sure he won't mind if I put them here.

And there's more I know of, but I don't feel like wading through the sixty some page picture thread at the TH to find them.

-Jonathan
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

thanks!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I am going to court, not date.

We know girls who date, and everytime you date you are giving part of your heart away.....everytime. When it comes time to get married, you don't have anything left to give.

I don't mean to be rude or anything of the sort. I know many of you date, or you are planning on it. I am just stating my thoughts, and beliefs. I am sorry if it comes out the wrong way.

I am not going to kiss until my wedding day...no sooner. I am very strong on this. Thankfully I have a sister that I will be able to model after!

Many of you know, and are going to know I am 11. I am not going to court, or get married anytime soon.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I am 23............currently not dating.......nor do I really have any intrest in such at this time.

My folks never really restricted my "dating" though where I grew up dating consisted of either going to the "corner store" for a soda (where there were plenty of adults going and comming) or going to each other's house and hanging out........on rare occasion we could get a ride into town to the ice cream shop and get an ice cream.............we youn'uns never were "alone" so to speak..........and all of our parents knew most of the kids our age in the area, so there wasn't any huge worry.

Of course like others expressed, there weren't restrictions on me because I showed very little interest in it...........always thought of it to be someting that kids / teenagers probably shouldn't be so concerned about.......plenty of time to date after highschool.......

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

You know, Shadowpaw, you look a bit like Toby Mcguire. :)
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

and then all of a sudden a giant monkey threw a watermelen at my head. :offtopic:
Image [img]