Internet Dating

We gotta have this too!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

gimp80995 wrote:Well, we all know it seems to be working out well between Hawkeye and uhm.......someone whom I think 99.9999999% of us know her name, but I don't think I'm suppose to share it.

Peace Out

-Gimp
They haven't done a very good job of hiding it on the TH! ;)
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I'm a little confused at what the question is... so I'll try both aspects...

If it is someone that you know and dated in real life (and did not meet over the internet) then by all means, I don't see anything wrong with keeping up with each other that way.

But actual internet dating, isn't my thing. I don't exactly have anything against it, nor do I have any reason to... for example, how would you guys/girls react if a Christian internet dating site popped up? Is that why you don't like it, because they are Christian? No, not try to be rude or anything here, just asking questions. :P The only thing that I would have against it would be the fact that the people who I met over the internet probably wouldn't be trustworthy, or Christians for that matter. Since the Bible instructs us to be equally yoked with those who we date and/or marry then that would not follow what I believe. And don't even get me started on Missionary Dating... =;

I'll post more later, I'm to lazy to finish off now.

Just my two cents,
Sarah
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Supposedly that eHarmony place is a good Christian dating site... though I really don't know anything about it, other than a friend's sister is dating a guy she met through there.