When did you become a member?

Come on, we can't remember everything!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

When did you become a member?

April 1st
80%
April 2nd
5%
Somewhere in April 5th-15th
5%
Sometime after the 15th
10%
You think I can remember?
No votes

Total votes: 20

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I joined on March 31, 2005 right about 11:00 p.m. For most of you my profile says April 1, 2005 because your board time is different than mine. :)

EDIT: Hmm... :-k It used to say March 31, 2005 for me but I had to adjust the board time after Daylight Savings. Now it says April 1, 2005. I have to wait until the next Daylight Savings to have set that way again. #-o
Last edited by Chandler on Fri May 13, 2005 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

April 1st, of course. \:D/ \:D/ I got on as soon as I could that morning to see what Shadowpaw's secret was. And the rest, they say, is history...
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

April 1st...........even though "joined date" is in all of our profiles and under our name in each post.............

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

<---------------------------- April 3rd