FOTF

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
dancer02248
I've been working out

FOTF

Post by dancer02248 »

I know i started this at the TH, but i don't go there much anymore, and i know some of you don't go to the TH etiher, and i want your ideas

my dad and i are going to FOTF at Co. springs and i want to know some place sthat i absolutely have to visit

if you've been tell me what's good
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Well you can go on a tour there.........it's pretty cool. And you've gotta go to Whit's End. Let's see...........the chapelteria has pretty good food too if you're looking for more than just a snack-type food..........they've also got really good stuff in the bookstore..........hmmmm Eh, just go to it all, it's really cool there.

That's the one thing I miss 'bout living in Denver...........in Denver I wasn't more than a 45 min drive from FOTF, so if I had a day off / free day I could go hang out at FOTF...........by accident a trip to check out some land just south of Pueblo had me going through Colo Sprigns (I lived in ID) so I stopped to hang out at FOTF since I was ahead of schedule...........they were having a staff meeting and wouldn't be opening until after I had to be leaving Colo. Springs :( . On the way back home I didn't stop because
1) I thought I was rushed for time (ended up I had all the time I wanted to take)........
2) It was kinda late Friday night and I had an appointment in Denver Sat morning...........though if I had realized I wasn't rushed I couldda gone to Denver, spent the weekend, then gone back to FOTF on Monday........

I might get the chance to go by FOTF on a trip I'll be taking soon...........but FOTF is about 3 hrs south of my planned route...........so 3 hrs driving there, a couple hours there, then 3 hours back to my route..........that's half of a day's worth of driving time for my trip..........I'll see about it, but really doubt it'll happen.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.