Your bedroom door

Proof that I am bored out of my mind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Mines open when I'm not there but closed when I am. I let my duck run around when I'm there so the door stays closed.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Mine stays closed a lot. During the day, it's usually closed because whenever the heat or AC is on, the suction is very strong. (For some weird reason.) It slams my door shut all the time. I keep forgetting to kick a doorstop or something under there, so after I leave the room it closes. I also like to leave it closed when I'm asleep...it just makes me feel a little more "safe" or something! :D
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Open when I'm not there, so my dog can take a nap on my bed at her leisure. Otherwise, I usually close it... always have it shut at night. Fire safety precaution, you know (actually I just hate light seeping in, and there is a nightlight in the bathroom that would shine into my room otherwise).
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I hate light when I'm trying to sleep too. Thankfully after we moved in october I got a basement room that lets in very little light. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I keep mine closed most of the time, so no one can see my messy room! :anxious: :-
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

my bedroom door is usually open cuz i want to hear what goes on downstairs in my house. :noevil:
*returns*
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I always close my door at night now. Even better is locking it so that no one can come in in the morning to wake me up. :neener: They just knock now but that's not nearly so bad as being touched. :anxious:

I often have my room door closed when I'm in there. It keeps it quieter for me and offers fewer distractions when people walk by or think I'm available to be dropped in on. I'm not necessarily in there too often when I'm awake though... the internet is in the living room! :lol:

When I'm not in there I usually leave it wide open to air out the room. :-$
Frank wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Sputnik wrote:
J-man wrote:Closed all the time.
Even when you want to get out? :shock: Wow That's some trick.
He uses his bedroom window. :-$
Wow. I use my bedroom window all the time to get out. It's much easier than walking all the way down the hall to get to the living room...I can just slip out, walk across the tile and get in through the back door. It saves approx. 17 steps. :D
:hilarious:
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

dancer02248 wrote:well, i close it during the day if my room is messy and i don't want my mom to see.
he he.......that's me!

I usally have the door open in the day time......but at night it's closed. My room is right across from my parents and they have their door open. since i stay up later than they do, and listen to Odyssey.

Very soon we are going to paint my door green and make it look like a hobbit door!
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I close it in the the day so my mom cant see that my bed is unmade. :anxious: and I close it at night. cause I go to bed early then the rest of my fam so they have the lights on and talk so I close it.
Image [img]
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Open most of the time except at night so I wont disturb my parents with my AIO
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

The Top Crusader wrote:Open when I'm not there, so my dog can take a nap on my bed at her leisure. Otherwise, I usually close it... always have it shut at night. Fire safety precaution, you know (actually I just hate light seeping in, and there is a nightlight in the bathroom that would shine into my room otherwise).
exactly..except insert cat for dog.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

My bedroom door is always open unless I'm changing, my mom's Bible study is here, or I'm really tired of being interrupted.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Bandit Squirrel wrote:My bedroom door is always open unless I'm changing, my mom's Bible study is here, or I'm really tired of being interrupted.
You forgot about when I come in incessantly to annoy you.

I leave my door closed when I am in the room. Except when I'm on the internet. We have an open door internet policy. A good thing, even though it is overkill (for us). I mostly leave it closed, because every time I leave it open when I'm playing a video game, someone invariably interrupts me at an intense moment, ruining at least 30 minutes of work (not to mention the time my Bandit Squirrel's friend hit the reset button on my computer). At night I leave the door open, except for when the grandparents are in town.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I usually have mine closed when I'm in the room, but when I'm not in it, I leave it open.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

My door is always closed at night because I hate any light getting into my room at night. During the day its open for the most part.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

The Top Crusader wrote:Open when I'm not there, so my dog can take a nap on my bed at her leisure. Otherwise, I usually close it... always have it shut at night. Fire safety precaution, you know (actually I just hate light seeping in, and there is a nightlight in the bathroom that would shine into my room otherwise).
*glares at Top*

Once again, insert Top's answer for mine, with the exception of cats in the place of his dog........