houses

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
dancer02248
I've been working out

houses

Post by dancer02248 »

do you live in a city, or in the country and what kind of house do you have
big? small? medium? 1 story? two? you get the point
and what's your favorite room in your house and why

i live in a two story house with a large unfinished basement (kinda makes it 3 stories). my house isn't in the city, but it's right near a city, so i'm close to anything i need to get.

i'd have to say my favorite room is my family room cause we have T.V. and computer... all that matters in life...just kidding
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I live in the city, in a medium house.

My favorite room is my bedroom..........hey when I'm here this is where most of my time is spent.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I live in a medium house. It is one story with a half finished basement. I live in a town that is an hour west of Chicago. My favorite rooms are the family room and the room where my computer is set up, which used to be my parents bedroom.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I live in a....well, half small, half medium house in the HUGE city of Wichita. :D We have one floor ad the basement. And my favorite room is my room, because I designed it.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I live in a huge 5 bedroom two story house up in the hills. It's awesome with the exception of the 70's jungle theme wallpaper in the living room.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I want that wallpaper!!!!

We have a small 1 floor house with partially finished basement in a big city. My favorite room is my bedroom because that's where my comps are, along with the XBOX.
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I live in a small house in a large city, actually, a small city surrounded by a large one. I don't have a favorite room.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I live in a 2 story house in the country. It has a wrap-around front porch where we can sit and watch the sunset over the mountains. Aaahh!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Me wrote:I want that wallpaper!!!!

We have a small 1 floor house with partially finished basement in a big city. My favorite room is my bedroom because that's where my comps are, along with the XBOX.
You are more than welcome to have it!!! Although it does match our awesome carpet......bright, I mean the brightest bright green you can imagine carpet. It is like having astroturf for a room. And all the rooms have bright red carpet!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

That's just way too cool. You have to post a pic. :D
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I live in a country. :-
My favorite room of my house is my bedroom. :)
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

I live in London, UK.

Our house is a small 2 bedroom. My favourite room is the lounge because that is where the computer is!
Priscilla

<><
Alleycat
insert dash here

Post by Alleycat »

I live n a flat... fav room lounge.
And each light that we've extinguished has brought darkness to our Land...
Upon our Nation have mercy Lord!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I live in a medium-sized, two-story house. My favorite room is the one I share with my sister- it has six windows, and I love the view of the sunset from that room.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Adding things that got left out due to time constraints.

It's a two story, 4 bedroom house (though two of the bedrooms are used as offices.........of which is being used as my room)..........for being a 4 bedroom house it's kinda small.......but there's enough room here, so it's all good.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

I live in a huge 7 bedroom house (got you beat jessicado :p), victorian style farm house in the middle of no where. 2 stories and a half basement. I don't even go in most of it unless it needs cleaning. Of course its not all finished yet... We're remodling it and the addition.
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

I live in a small village in the middle of two towns. I live in a pretty big house... 3 storys. five rooms on the first floor which all are really big then if you go down stares we have a big room and then a bed room,bathroom,and storage room. if you go up stares thats where my sis's bedroom,mom and dads bedroom,and me and ferder's bedroom. also two bathrooms. and a 3 acer yard with huge big rocks on one side of the yard.
Image [img]
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

A small basement apartment. ](*,)
...I hate marquees.