IQ Tests

Try a few of them!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:oh ok, found it. I got 149

Hey that can't be right. That's to high. Oh well, maybe it isn't mine. It says sample on it. I'll try a different one and see what happeens there. I'm usually around 125-130.
If it only took you a few minutes, it's probably not the complete IQ test. :anxious:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

JesusFreak777 wrote:oh ok, found it. I got 149

Hey that can't be right. That's to high. Oh well, maybe it isn't mine. It says sample on it. I'll try a different one and see what happeens there. I'm usually around 125-130.
The first one they offer on that site is a sample test. :anxious:
*heads over to take it*
Last edited by Chandler on Wed May 18, 2005 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

no, I took the second option that says the full test. It's the same one that EB did in ten minutes. i actualy ook it earlier, but didn't post until later because I needed my question answered first.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:no, I took the second option that says the full test. It's the same one that EB did in ten minutes. i actualy ook it earlier, but didn't post until later because I needed my question answered first.
Oh. Nice jobs. =D>
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Nope the sample test wasn't it. Only 3 questions and no score. You probably looked at their sample graph found here. That's not your score. They email your score to you. :anxious:
Last edited by Chandler on Wed May 18, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I just tried that IQtest.com one, entered my email and this is what came up...

Your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile has been generated and can be accessed immediately for only $9.95.

You will receive a graph outlining your performance in addition to a complete written explanation about how well you did in each of the test's 13 individual IQ scoring categories. To see an example of what your profile will look like, click here.

To order, simply fill out the payment information below.

Payment is safe and secure!

We accept the following credit cards...

:-k :-k :-k

What do I do now?

EDIT: Wait, I just got the email....I scored 141.
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Wed May 18, 2005 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Check your email. ;)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ok that makes a lot more sense. Except have to take it again, cause I fudged my email address. I hate signing up for those things xause I always get so much junk.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Open up a temporary hotmail or yahoo account instead.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

JesusFreak777 wrote:Ok that makes a lot more sense. Except have to take it again, cause I fudged my email address. I hate signing up for those things xause I always get so much junk.
That's why I created a hotmail account for online registration purposes. You get so much clutter these days via email . . . #-o
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I think I got scammed at one website recently... it looked suspicious but I wanted to try it anyway. :- At one point it asked for my hotmail password. A few days later I tried my account and I can't get in. :anxious:
Good thing I don't keep anything important over there. :noway:
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

a-HEM. *crosses arms and tries to look important*

Rule of thumb(or toe, or pinky, or anything else you may wish to add) when browsing the Internet: Never give out any kind of password anywhere. No one needs it to send you test scores- in fact, no one needs it at all unless they want to hack into your e-mail account. Thus and therefore, never reveal your password anywhere. Thank you.

*uncrosses arms and untries to look important*
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:lol: It wasn't for test scores. I wouldn't risk it for that. I did it knowing that it may very well be a scam. :^o I may manage to break back into my account yet (if I can figure out the answer to my secret question :- ) and if I do I will close it out.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

They might have changed the answer to the question, or rerouted the response to another location.

Hmmm. hotmail. I even use extra gmail accounts for spam.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Me wrote:Hmmm. hotmail. I even use extra gmail accounts for spam.
So you're the one who keeps sending me all this junk! :shock:

;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:They might have changed the answer to the question, or rerouted the response to another location.
Nope. I got in! \:D/ I can't even prove it was that website actually... just guessing. :anxious:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I just tried the Tickle one. Got 135 this time. :D
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I've tried these before, and I average 120-130 on them. Just your normal, run-of-the-mill gal I suppose.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I just took the IQ one and my hand was sweaty when I finished. Let's see what my score is: 119 "Above Average". :P
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

113 on the intelligence one.