Bikes

Do you ride?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I have a bike......somewhere
Omega
Gold Member

Post by Omega »

Oh that's funny! I do too! :D
I would have to go dig it out of the tangled mess of scrap metal in the shed. :anxious:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Omega wrote:Oh that's funny! I do too! :D
I would have to go dig it out of the tangled mess of scrap metal in the shed. :anxious:
It's worth it! \:D/
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I have some type of small mountain bike that always has a flat tire. My sister loves riding her bike all over the place but I on the other hand would prefer to post on one of the 12 message boards I belong to or watch TV. This sedintary lifestyle has got to end though! Do they let 17 year olds join the Coyotes?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

LovedbyGod wrote:Do they let 17 year olds join the Coyotes?
As coach. ;)
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I used to ride my bike practically every day. Our neighborhood was awesome for riding bikes. I remember me and my siblings playing bicycle-hide-and-go seek at dusk. \:D/ That was pretty cool. But then we moved...*sigh* now our neighborhood is full of Mt. Everests.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Boy I need a job! Then I'd spend less time posting and more time working! (I need a job here and in real life!!) Our neighborhood is so-so for biking. We live at the top of a hill sort of so we can ride down both sides...then getting home, we have to ride up! And riding home is when we are tired! And sweaty! And grumpy at your little sister! So ya, I prefer riding in an air-conditioned car.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz