Scriptz

Scriptes, scrip's, skripts, all that stuff.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Scriptz

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

I've been wanting for a while to do a H.I. (humorous interpretation, it's a speech/debate thing) piece from the KYDS radio skit "Young Guns Bonanza in the Big Valley!" You know, the one in "Live at the 25"? I'm not sure if it was in an earlier AIO episode; if you know let me know.

But to use it in a Speech Tournament, you need to have the original script, not just what you hear on the radio, the transcript. Since they change the script around before the perfomance, so the final draft is different from the original script.

Where would I find an Odyssey script? I've seen that they give out a few select scripts at whitsend.org, and they have volumes you can buy that contain a couple episodes each. But they don't have he one I want. Should I write up Focus on the Family in Colorado and ask? Or better yet, should I go there in person and demand it, waving a pistol in the air? No, that wouldn't be very Christ-like. Anybody got any ideas?

-JC? That's copying EK and EB. As a side note, anybody got any ideas for a nickname? I guess for now I'll stick with

-Jermz