What do Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

What do Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?

Post by The Top Crusader »

...they both have friends who bombed the Pentagon! \:D/

*rimshot*
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I love how the media actually overlooks it too, for once.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Its more important to focus on McCain going to G. Gordan Liddy's house! :x
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Please inform the uninformed present: who is G. Gordan Liddy?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

LOL.

Of course anything that looks remotely close to bad about McCain/Palin is going to be covered. Obama being friends with a terrorist? Ah, who cares about that. It was a long time ago anyway, nobody cares. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

But he was only eight when those atrocities were committed! :x

;)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Jen'ari Redev wrote:But he was only eight when those atrocities were committed! :x

;)
And now he's associated with the guy who still commits atrocities - like trampling on US flags. (I mean, it's not like the guy has changed his personality or anything.)
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

As a McCain supporter, I must say...

THAT'S BOGUS!!!

My brother put it perfectly, after the debate. He said, "McCain would make the better president, but Obama has the better campagne." In my opinion, bringing this up is the worst mistake of McCain's campagne.

By the way, that's in the local news right now. Bill Ayers was supposed to speak at the university of Nebraska (our football team even has it's own university now), but they canceled it 'cause everybody went crazy and they were gonna lose doners.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

It's not bogus, it's 100% fact. :-s

Obama is friends with Ayers. Ayers bombed the Pentagon. Therefore Obama has a friend that bombed the Pentagon.

I will agree, though that McCain has had a TERRIBLE campaign. I want to really like him but the way the campaign has been managed has been completely terrible. Karl Rove was a genius at that... McCain theoretically should be a better candidate than Bush but Bush won because he had a good campaign manager.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

What is really scary is the long list of radical/terrorist associations that Obama has (not just Ayers and his wife--who, btw, was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list). See here, here, here, and here.

Jeremy
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

King Butter Turtle wrote:As a McCain supporter, I must say...

THAT'S BOGUS!!!

My brother put it perfectly, after the debate. He said, "McCain would make the better president, but Obama has the better campagne."
Bring on the Obama-aged champagne! \:D/ Drink up, me hearties.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I'll tell you what they have in common... O A M A

-Robo
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Jugglah wrote:
Jen'ari Redev wrote:But he was only eight when those atrocities were committed! :x

;)
And now he's associated with the guy who still commits atrocities - like trampling on US flags. (I mean, it's not like the guy has changed his personality or anything.)
hehe, I was being sarcastic. \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Pretty_Pink
Not as new

Post by Pretty_Pink »

i feel so bad for our country (and the world for that matter) if he is elected president
Dont make me come down there
-God
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

That was some editing. You took some of the things Obama said and edited it to a clip. I heard that from the debate but he also said that McCAin ACCUSED him of doing it so I really don't appreciate you doing that.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:That was some editing. You took some of the things Obama said and edited it to a clip. I heard that from the debate but he also said that McCAin ACCUSED him of doing it so I really don't appreciate you doing that.
You have to realize that anyone and everone will edit things to show his viewpoint. Don't take it personally, JED. If you want, edit clips to show your point of view.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

KODY 105 wrote:
JED wrote:That was some editing. You took some of the things Obama said and edited it to a clip. I heard that from the debate but he also said that McCAin ACCUSED him of doing it so I really don't appreciate you doing that.
You have to realize that anyone and everone will edit things to show his viewpoint. Don't take it personally, JED. If you want, edit clips to show your point of view.
I know but that is LYING. Barack Obama was saying something different than what J was saying that he said. I understand what you are saying but there is a difference between editing and lying.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:
I know but that is LYING. Barack Obama was saying something different than what J was saying that he said. I understand what you are saying but there is a difference between editing and lying.
Oh. I didn't listen to the clip myself. I don't care for what he has to say. Well, at least you can tell the difference between editing and lying!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Thank you you would be suprised at how many people can tell the difference