What do Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Pretty_Pink wrote:i feel so bad for our country (and the world for that matter) if he is elected president
To quote a friend of mine, "If America is foolish enough to elect Obama our president, it gets just what it deserves and will soon pay high consequences."

How could someone vote for a man who refuses to put his hand over his heart win saying the Pledge and will not wear a American flag. Once he was being interviewed and they asked him about his faith and he said:

"I'm very proud of my Muslim faith," and the reporter replied:
"I thought you were a Christian?" and Obama said:
"Oh, yes, I am."

I'm not sure that is true, but if that is, that is disturbing.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

well you are disturbed for no reason and him not wearing the flag pin is something blown out of proportion it is not what everybody has made it out to be...

and since when did he not put his hand over his heart? that has never happened
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

JED wrote:well you are disturbed for no reason and him not wearing the flag pin is something blown out of proportion it is not what everybody has made it out to be...

and since when did he not put his hand over his heart? that has never happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o

Creepy.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

He did one time just have his hands clasped in front of him instead of over his heart. I'm sure you could google the image if you really wanted to. Not that it really matters to me where he puts his hands. :noway:
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

The Top Crusader wrote:He did one time just have his hands clasped in front of him instead of over his heart. I'm sure you could google the image if you really wanted to. Not that it really matters to me where he puts his hands. :noway:
Are you being serious or sarcastic? It's so hard for me to tell when your joking or being serious.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I don't think its a big deal if he forgot to put his hand over his heart one time.

He doesn't refuse to do it.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

good point TOP
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

The Top Crusader wrote:I don't think its a big deal if he forgot to put his hand over his heart one time.

He stills creeps me out. His wife said she has never been proud of America in her adult life. I just think America will be in a lot of trouble if we elect them.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

she meant the voting process and how many people are coming to polls...
we could have this discussion all day...
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

OverTheRainbow wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I don't think its a big deal if he forgot to put his hand over his heart one time.

He stills creeps me out. His wife said she has never been proud of America in her adult life. I just think America will be in a lot of trouble if we elect them.
I have seen the footage of this person saying that. I concur. This candidate we are discussing does not seem like a person I want as the President.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Ryan Cummings wrote:she meant the voting process and how many people are coming to polls...
we could have this discussion all day...
We could...but I'd rather not.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

OverTheRainbow wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o

Creepy.
What was creepy was the lady "singing" the national anthem. :anxious:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

:hilarious: yeah she could have done a way better job....
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

LOL we got a flyer in the mail about Obama and Ayers today! \:D/
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I put it this way. Obama supports the killing of babies everyday adn even voted against the bill to saev babies that survive abortion. it is a really sad stry i cried when i hear abotu it. And bin laden is resposible for the illing of thousand of people also. anyways you lookat it they both have tons of blood on their hands. If Obama is aelected I shall be moving to london or somethwere fr away from that man he scares me.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Of course the British court has ruled that muslim law takes precedence over British law... so London may not be the greatest place in the world these days...
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Barack Obama does not support killing of babies. As he has said he suports the CHOICE. He has said this before he is pro choice instead of pro abortion. He focuses on PREVENTING dangerous sex and sex before marriage instead of outlawing abortions.
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

JED wrote:Barack Obama does not support killing of babies. As he has said he suports the CHOICE. He has said this before he is pro choice instead of pro abortion. He focuses on PREVENTING dangerous sex and sex before marriage instead of outlawing abortions.
Pro choice? Choice to do what? How can you be "pro choice" and not "pro abortion"? And..would it be ok to make murder legal and "focus on prevention"? That just doesn't make sense to me. Can't we focus on prevention and outlaw it?
Dr. Watson wrote:What was creepy was the lady "singing" the national anthem.
Seriously...that was painful.

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

pro choice means that you support people having the right to CHOOSE to have abortion, pro abortion means that you SUPPORT ABORTION.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I disagree with those who consider an unborn child to not be a human life yet, and thus are pro abortion--however, I can understand and respect their viewpoint.

But if someone says "Yes, it's murder... but people should be able to choose to murder a baby if they want to" I simply can't comprehend where they are coming from.