What do Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden have in common?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

IT has not been scientifically proved that Abortion is murder. Yes I agree that abortion is murder but human being still are struggling to figure out just exactly when life begins. IT is not proven that life begins in the early stages of being conceived therefore abortion is not murder. I am not going to let my beliefs take away other people's rights.

And no Obama IS a natural born citizen. HE was born in Hawaii any half wit should know that...
Do you really think the democrats would support a candidate who SUPPOSEDLY was born in Kenya?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:I am against abortion as well. I was never for it. Btu I am not going to let my beliefs take others freedoms. IF a purely scientific study comes out saying that abortion is murder adn can be easily proved than I am all for outlawing abortion. For now I think we should focus on preventing UNNECCESSARY pregnancies.
Well, the "lump of flesh" as some call an unborn baby will become a human life (by all definitions of the sides involved). Some believe that it is already a human life. Regardless of what a person believes, it is a human life because it is definitely a human life later. So the point before it is a human life is before it even has the potential for human life (before conception). Ergo conception, the point at when the future is changed permanently, is the start of a human life.

We should not play God and decide whose lives we want to end. Job 1:21: "the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Only God has the authority over human life. Everything is God's, and we do not have the authority to take the life of anybody He has made.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

KODY 105 wrote:
We should not play God and decide whose lives we want to end. Job 1:21: "the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Only God has the authority over human life. Everything is God's, and we do not have the authority to take the life of anybody He has made.
There we go. THAT^ was what I was trying to say. Thanks Kody.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Your using the bible to prove abortion is wrong. Some people don't belive the bible so would have to find something else other scientific proof not linked to Christianity to disprove abortion.

I agree with you I don't believe in abortion but i am not going to force my beliefs on others.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:Your using the bible to prove abortion is wrong. Some people don't belive the bible so would have to find something else other scientific proof not linked to Christianity to disprove abortion.

I agree with you I don't believe in abortion but i am not going to force my beliefs on others.
What makes scientific proof believable? I would rather believe a God who made the world and knows how it works. If we don't believe a God, then why believe anything?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Not everybody has the faith and conviction that we might therefore they rely on science and other logical proof to prove things. I personally think that science and logic reveals God and that God created sciece and logic to reveal him.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

KODY 105 wrote:
JED wrote:Your using the bible to prove abortion is wrong. Some people don't belive the bible so would have to find something else other scientific proof not linked to Christianity to disprove abortion.

What makes scientific proof believable? I would rather believe a God who made the world and knows how it works. If we don't believe a God, then why believe anything?
JED makes a good point. He is saying that in order for you to be able to prove to a non-believer that abortion is wrong, you will have to use something other than the bible and God. Namely...science.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:Not everybody has the faith and conviction that we might therefore they rely on science and other logical proof to prove things. I personally think that science and logic reveals God and that God created sciece and logic to reveal him.
I already wrote:Well, the "lump of flesh" as some call an unborn baby will become a human life (by all definitions of the sides involved). Some believe that it is already a human life. Regardless of what a person believes, it is a human life because it is definitely a human life later. So the point before it is a human life is before it even has the potential for human life (before conception). Ergo conception, the point at when the future is changed permanently, is the start of a human life.
How is that statement for inference?
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

=D> That's the way to put it Kait.

Kody your going to have to put a heckuva lot more knowledge, proof, time, trust, and references for anybody to consider your abortion argument.

Take it from me I tried it and it didn't work..
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

So when is a baby become a human with a soul? According to my friend, she believes it is when you cut the cord connected to its mother. So that is the magical moment when it gains a soul and feelings? Five seconds before when it is connected to its mother, it is not a person. And than five seconds after it is? I'm very sad of this pitiful excuses people make up to justify murder.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

I don't believe in abortion and I think it is murder as well but I refuse to force my beliefs on others. I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ABORTION ILLEGAL FOR EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECASUE I BELIVE IT IS MURDER. I will only go for abortion as illegal when it is scientifically proven murder. Not from the bible because not everyone believes the bible but everyone should and does support science.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

JED wrote:=D> That's the way to put it Kait.

Kody your going to have to put a heckuva lot more knowledge, proof, time, trust, and references for anybody to consider your abortion argument.

Take it from me I tried it and it didn't work..
Do you know what inference is? Also, respectfully, if you want more references, why do you remove my ability to use the Bible as a reference? Even if one doesn't think it is God's Word, he can still accept it as the conglomeration of many wise men's observations. If someone doesn't want to believe that, then why are they willing to believe other people's observations?
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Yes I am removing the Bible. Pretend I don't believe in the Bible. Since I don't believe in the bible than I don't see it as a possible reference.

Yes process of infering... (offical definition)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My anti-abortion stance has never had anything to do with my Christianity. Killing a baby is murder. I don't need the Bible to tell me that.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Than what told you killing a baby was murder? Your parents?
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

JED wrote:Than what told you killing a baby was murder? Your parents?
What told you killing an adult is murder? :-k
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Abortion is the removal of a life. When an abortion is carried out, a life that would otherwise be will not be any more. Causing a life to cease to exist is called murder.

I respectfully withdraw from this conversation, as I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Just remember what God has said in His Word forever settled in heaven. Do what you think you have to, according to God's Word, but remember that God will judge every person for his own actions. If you have supported murder, you will answer to God for that.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

I don't except killing AT ALL. I just said your going to have to find another way to PROVE that abortion is wrong other than THE BIBLE. Murder is killing a living breathing human being. IT is yet ot be proved that a baby in the wound is a living breathing human being with feelings and thoughts.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

JED wrote:I don't except killing AT ALL. I just said your going to have to find another way to PROVE that abortion is wrong other than THE BIBLE. Murder is killing a living breathing human being. IT is yet ot be proved that a baby in the wound is a living breathing human being with feelings and thoughts.
Baby in the wound. \:D/

Anyway, can you prove that you have feelings and thoughts? I don't think you do. Let's kill you. :noway:

And yes, babies do breathe, live, suck their thumbs, and kick their mother's stomach. Of course, they don't have any feelings because... uh... they're babies! Right? \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Erm. Babies *are* living things while in the womb. They eat, for crying out loud. How can something that is growing and becoming something not be alive? :-s

Trees are alive. There are more people out there concerned about rain forests than killing off perfectly healthy children. That is just incomprehensible.

Lemme tell you. I'm glad my mom thought I was alive enough not to abort me while I was in her tummy. :noway:
don't forget the rain.