Post a picture of your desktop!

Round 2

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

George Poindexter wrote:What's in the "STUFF" directory? \:D/
Every "one time use" file I create....ever. Its also the directory for all file transfers I make over IM and such...there's ALOT of stuff in there.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

:3
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Tyler wrote:
Every "one time use" file I create....ever. Its also the directory for all file transfers I make over IM and such...there's ALOT of stuff in there.
I just send all of that stuff to the desktop. \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

George Poindexter wrote:
Tyler wrote:
I just send all of that stuff to the desktop. \:D/
But then when you have to take a screenshot...it looks all cluttered. :x

Also Sonuna, :3
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I hop I covered everything up. :-
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Yeah, I definitely think Tyler's way is better... ;)

Also, thanks for the backgrounds, Sherlock! \:D/
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

It's a rather small photo so I had to blow it up to put it on my background. But it doesn't look that bad at all. \:D/

and amazing pictures guyyys. :yes:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

\:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

that skin and Pidgin fit perfectly in the part of the screen I only use when in full-screen photoshop, it's great
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

oooo whats the Kat Admin file? \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It's basically 'My Documents' for Vista. I have a user account as well, but never use it because the way Vista handles permissions is kind of weird and annoying.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I don't think I will ever love a wallpaper so much as this one. I keep trying to change it, but keep returning to this one. :inlove:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Oh Canada?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Malcolm / laptop:

Dolores / desktop:

Very different, but as I tend to work on both at the same time sitting side-by-side it's kind of a nice visual contrast.
...on the few occasions when I can actually see my desktop, that is.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I rarely use Odyssey-themed wallpaper, but I especially liked the design for this particular one, so I figured I'd keep it up until Darien's Rise airs. \:D/

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Nice looking wallpaper there, Trent! I need to go find it! :yes:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

You can find one for your desktop over at the Official Passages Site. :)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Thanks, Trent! :highfive:

The 1680x1050 one seems to be missing for some reason. :-k
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm using that wallpaper too! \:D/ Yay for Passages!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.