Toothpaste

What kind do you use?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

We almost always get whatever's on sale at Safeway. It usually has a minty flavor, but occasionally it is cinnamon. I wish we still got the kind that squeezes the toothpaste out in a star shape. That was sooo cool.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The kind for little kids? :lol: I used to use that stuff and not only did it look neat but it tasted great!
Not that I ate too much of it... 8-[ :oops:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I want Disney Princess toothpaste! Either Cest or Colgate makes it for kids, and the packaging (which is really all that counts anyway) is cool! Unfortuanately, my mother tells me that it's supposed to be for people youngr than myself. It's not fair! :-({|= It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Well, it might taste gross anyway, or so I console myself by saying.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Catspaw wrote:Do you just have really good teeth, or is it hard to see a dentist in Germany? I used to have to go all the time to the orthodontist because I had braces and stuff, but I still go for a cleaning and a check-up every year or so.
It's just too expensive. We only go when it's absolutely necessary. I don't think my teeth are really good, but they're not too bad. ;)

Thanks for the hug, AM!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Evil Chick wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Do you just have really good teeth, or is it hard to see a dentist in Germany? I used to have to go all the time to the orthodontist because I had braces and stuff, but I still go for a cleaning and a check-up every year or so.
It's just too expensive. We only go when it's absolutely necessary. I don't think my teeth are really good, but they're not too bad. ;)

Thanks for the hug, AM!
your welcome.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

poWerbOy wrote:and i have a weird obsession with flossing. i floss like 3 times a day and sometimes i have random urges to floss so i carry floss in my purse... yeah i know it's weird
that is strange...
i use crest toothpaste
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Jason's Healthy Mouth. It's an organic toothpaste with tea tree oil and is AWESOME! It makes your whole mouth tingle and is good for you--chemical free! And it whitens with Neemu and bamboo powder.

Apparently I must be a representative for the company or something.... :-s
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Jason's Healthy Mouth. It's an organic toothpaste with tea tree oil and is AWESOME! It makes your whole mouth tingle and is good for you--chemical free! And it whitens with Neemu and bamboo powder.

Apparently I must be a representative for the company or something.... :-s
Then you should post that in the jobs thread. ;)