Considering making a Shop...

I need your help on something, people.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Considering making a Shop...

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm thinking of opening a website layout shop, since I love making layouts, and have some experience with them. What are your thoughts? Does anybody really need them? I love making layouts, but I'm wondering if I won't have time to finish a ll the requests I have, because of all the homework I'm having to do lately.
Last edited by Lucy Pevensie on Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I do! I'd take your services.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Thanks EB. :p I'm considering it, it WOULD be fun to do, but I'm hoping there aren't things that would get in the way or would make me unable to make the layout and such. If anybody wants to be my partner or something, it would be appreciated- especially somebody who has good programs like PSP andphotoshop, and is experienced at making graphics (I can do plenty of HTML coding for the layout to look right.). I can make pretty good ones, but not NEARLY as good as people who use PSP and Photoshop. (I think EB does, am I correct?)

Of course, I can make them by myself. I just think it might be better if somebody else could do it with me, since that way we could be finishing requests this way and that. :P I can make graphics, not just words on pictures, I mean GRAPHICS, however.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

As would I.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Ok, I think I might start a layout shop. A few more people, and I will. Thanks for your opinion, people. :D The shop WILL open if more people request layouts.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Sure sounds like a plan :)
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Heh. :D I think I WILL open... Hmm... If there is another person who wants layouts, I'll open. If not, I'll just make layouts to people who ask me in PMs and stuff. I'll decide the fee for it when I open.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Since I'm going to be employed by Ray, I'm not going to be able to open this shop. However, once I think I've learned enough of anything concerning HTML and CSS (Altho I think I already do :P), I'll come back and open my shop.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Sounds like a good plan.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Thanks. I might reconsider tho. 8-[
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Your shop sounds like a good idea to me. :)