Items

More specifically...combinations of items

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Items

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I was looking through the shop just now, and a strange(or not-so-strange) idea suddenly popped into my mind. If you own a certain combination of items, would that do anything special for you or give you some kind of "ability" as such? A specific example I was thinking of is the Ruku Virus and TA-418. After all, if you have both and chemically combine them, then you would have a deadly weapon at your beck and call...
Last edited by Elf of Rivendell on Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Ooo... That's a neat idea... 8-[ Shadowpaw, surely you approve of it? 8-[ It would be awesome if you could do stuff like that! :D Err, but then what if the Bones use it against the Israelites? (Er, I'm a Bone, but well, aside that fact)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

=D> Someone finally noticed... currently there's only a few items in there that would be useful for roleplayers, but yes, the moment I added those to the shop I realized that it would be that with a certain combination, people can use them. I haven't finalized the details in how the Ruku/TA-418 combo might work... but the strand of Dr. Regis Blackgaard's DNA might just awaken a long forgotten nemesis.... :badgrin:
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

Awesome! =D> And thanks SHadowpaw for allowing us to RP on Gower's Field now! RPing rules! :) We should tell Sonuna... :wink:
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Shadowpaw wrote:but the strand of Dr. Regis Blackgaard's DNA might just awaken a long forgotten nemesis.... :badgrin:
Okay... now that's a SCARY thought! I could buy it and create my Dr. Regis Blackgaard and use it as my weapon. Then again, Dr. Blackgaard will probably hate being controlled by me. #-o
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Now that's cool. *starts saving for both items*

*puts on Blackgaard voice* Soon I shall dominate the whole world!