The people behind the AIO members

Will we ever know?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
The people behind the AIO members

Post by Catspaw »

There must be at least a few different people controlling all the AIO members running around through the board. Will those people ever be revealed, or is it supposed to be a secret? Are they members of the ToO? When a mayor and chief of police are elected, will they be able to control the characters too?

I love the idea of having AIO characters interacting with us, and it's fun, but I keep wondering how they are being operated.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I've often wondered that myself. I've simply assumed Shadowpaw's found a few people to assist him. I find it hard to believe Shadowpaw is running the board and all those characters by himself. :-s Not that he doesn't have the capability to do as such. . . you'd just think he'd have help from a few ToO members. :-k
Margaret Faye
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Margaret Faye »

I am Miss Faye, why must you doubt it?
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

Unless you're.....an imposter :shock:!
Remember kids, Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Somehow, I think that it's "forbidden, sacred territory" none of us are giiven leave to venture into... ;) Fine with me though, since knowing the identity of the people behind them would defeat the entire purpose of the NPC characters.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Oooh, that's scary...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Margaret Faye wrote:I am Miss Faye, why must you doubt it?
Well, Mayor Faye, I do have a high level of respect for you, for your views, and for your significant accomplishments within this fine town. However, I am afraid that somebody as fine as yourself must be hiding something, because you seem too good to be true at times. I apologize for any inconvenience or annoyance this may have caused you.

Also, I thought that you went by Ms. Faye, not Miss Faye. Was it a slip of the keyboard? Please inform us which one you would prefer to be known by, so we, your citizens, will not unintentionally insult you while trying to offer you our undying respect and admiration. Thank-you for your consideration.
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

*scratches head* Y'know, this just might be more proof that our mayor is an imposter! I mean, someone is being an imposter of her, uh, pretending to be her!

I don't want to get fired, so if it turns out this is the real Ms. Faye and no pretend Ms. Faye, I'm sorry and will continue to support you.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I will pay a large sum of money for the complete list of AIO Characters as well as the users that are posing as them.
David Harley
Gold Member

Post by David Harley »

I can assure you sir that that (I've always thought that odd, using one word twice like that) isn't going to happen.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I was wondering about this as well and I think the Shadowpaw created clones of himself that are operating them! He is a sly one but now that we know his plan we can stop him! Maybe one day there will be a time when this board will be Shadowpaw free. Remember you are fighting for a better tomorrow. There will be lasting benefits you will not die on the battle field in vain but for the future people will don't have to worry about a board that has many clone copies of Shadowpaw.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ummm...Don't worry about Bmuntz, Officer Harley. He only comes across as insane, but I think that deep down inside (really deep down) he is a nice, kind, sane, productive member of society. Really. :^o
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Heh I am a window Washer! With out me your windows would be dirty and unclean so you better be nice to me or I will not clean your windows! And I do a good job even ask Bart.