Are you ready to handle this............

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jessicado
Love to love

Are you ready to handle this............

Post by Jessicado »

So far off to a great start....I left my emergency break on for the first hour of the trip here and then my breaks didn't work and I almost ran into a car on a steep hill at 85!!! \:D/ Unfortunately Catspaw's plan to dispose of me failed when I figured out the problem, and I was able to pick up JF and go pick up Top......

We are now at JF's house and are doing oh so exciting things that would make you all just so jealous. We are all very decisive and are making plans as fast as we can accomplish them. We have NOT (I repeat NOT) just sitting around trying to decide what to do. This oughta be a fun week!

The best part about being here is that I can wave my fingers in the air and they know what I am doing!! \:D/ ( I often have urges to imitate emoticons in real life, but no one know what I am doing.)

OK..I will let the others write in here to say hi and since they are writing under my name, I will rake in all the dough. Write on!!!!!! (HA HA!!!! that was an awesome pun! It was like Right on except I worte it write on.....YEAH!! I should also not that all three of us are running on lack of sleep so things should get really interesting!!)

Now we are going to teach Brian knitting as he has expressed an interest to learn!
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Jessicado wrote:The best part about being here is that I can wave my fingers in the air and they know what I am doing!! \:D/ ( I often have urges to imitate emoticons in real life, but no one know what I am doing.)
Glad to know I'm not the only one that has those urges :D

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Wow! Sounds like y'all are having a great time! We ahve to know every detail about the knitting lesson! \:D/
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Lol! Great!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Hey all. it's JF.

Well after a long night of not sleeping, and an even longr wait this morning, THEY ARE HERE!!!!!

Jessicado and I got lost going to the airport and went to Portland instead of the actual airport. We arrived ok though and went shopping at the airport. We are going to make a Ducks fan out of him yet! I'll let Top explain what he got ;) ) We then wandered the airport trying to find him. He refused to answer his phone. :noway: So we waited at the baggage claim for him. We didn't know exactly what we were looking for other than someone who looked very lost.

We found him and saved his luggage from being given away to some crazy person. However, it ended up with a crazy person anyway...but at least it was the right one! :D

We made it back to Jessicado's car ok, after a short detour. (parking lots are big and scary people!

We got back to my house in one piece...until Top found the knives. I made the mistake of telling them to help themselves to anything in the kitchen. :anxious:

Now it's top's turn
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

*continues telling himself driving to Oregon would not be a good idea right now*

*still wants to anyway*
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Jonathan wrote:*continues telling himself driving to Oregon would not be a good idea right now*

*still wants to anyway*
I'm with you there......even though I'm probably a bit closer to OR than you are, I have to remind myself I don't have gas money for a 1300 mile drive (650 each way) and while I do have time, I don't have time to drive there, visit and be back in time for work on Mon.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

This is Chandler here... I mean Top.

Anyway, I was most chagrinned upon the knives being made off limits. :( No sooner did JF say I could help myself to anything in the kitchen, I went for the knives, but nooo]... Top isn't allowed to play with knives. :noway:

Anyway the flight over was pretty groovy. I had never officially flown before, so it was cool. I got free peanuts!! \:D/ And then when I finally got to my last destination one of my friends from home called me and distracted me, so I wandered around in the opposite direction for like twenty minutes! Then I finally went the right direction and was going to sneak up on Jessicado and JF but I went around the other way instead and ruined my own scheme. :( So I can blame Me when we see him later for that! HA! TAKE THAT!!!!!!!

So anyway, I can't use the knives apparently, but I made jessicado choke on water and spit it all over the floor, so I guess I just have to keep trying on accomplishing my mission. Better luck next time to me! \:D/ But not to Me!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Yeah! Sounds fun!
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

That's so sad about the knives. :(

Hmm...getting lost in an airport looking for other lost-looking people...fun! \:D/
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Hmmm, next Monday is Labor Day, so I won't have to babysit.........maybe I should leave on Friday and drive up to visit JF, ME, and Jessicado next weekend when I have three days to drive up, visit, and be back before work on Tuesday.

*begins planning*

Peace Out

-Gimp

Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Orange Llama wrote:Hmmm, next Monday is Labor Day, so I won't have to babysit.........maybe I should leave on Friday and drive up to visit JF, ME, and Jessicado next weekend when I have three days to drive up, visit, and be back before work on Tuesday.

*begins planning*

Peace Out

-Gimp
Hadn't thought of that. Of course, I'd probably have to drive a whole day non-stop, have a couple hours to have fun with fellow ToOers, then drive a whole day back.

*wishes he wasn't in the middle of the continent*

Just out of curiosity, were they cutco knives?

-Jonathan
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

do you guys dont want to stop in Victoria? its in BC right above you guys.... I'll be there on thurday and being staying there for 4 nigts or somin. come on you know you wanna. \:D/
Image [img]
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Wow, it's so awesome that you guys are chillin' together. I'm glad things are going good. Keep on keeping us posted like this!

Sorry about the tough break, Top. :(

David
Not dead yet.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Oooh...I love Cutco knives...and log entries of exciting ToO meetings! Yes! Thank you Top, Jf and Jess for all the insight! A full report tomorrow, please!

(Jf...you did hug Top, right? :D )
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote:Oooh...I love Cutco knives...
And those penny cutting siscors.

-Jonathan
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I'm so happy for you all! Keep us posted, friends. :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan
They have an interesting cheese slicer too.

Lol. Come on you guys, the PDX parking lots aren't that confusing. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan

They have interesting everything. I technically worked for the people who sell them for a week.

-Jonathan
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Jonathan wrote:
Me wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

-Jonathan

They have interesting everything. I technically worked for the people who sell them for a week.
I know a guy who sells for them. He showed me some of their stuff tonight.