Are you ready to handle this............

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Sweet! I knew Top couldn't dance! \:D/
Though I'm surprised that even he didn't get a D, minimally. Way to go, Sarah! :D
Note that it was Top who made the above post.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Sweet! I knew Top couldn't dance! \:D/
Though I'm surprised that even he didn't get a D, minimally. Way to go, Sarah! :D
Reread the Unholy Trinity's post. :noway: I'm the one who did good... :noway:

I DEMAND PRAISE AND RECOGNITION!!!! :x
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

:adore:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Also I shall add, we played pool at the arcade (which was not as cool as my dancing of course) and JF and I beat Jessicado and her poolshark friend she planned on being there a couple times, with my l33t poolness abilities. And I played Mortal Kombat but it died after the first round (which I got a flawless victory on) :(. The screen just blacked out suddenly. :boohoo:

Also, we used the Toppicado recipe for making buckeyes last night! \:D/ We would have used my recipe but Jessicado insisted everything in it wasn't edible so she changed part of it. :( And also, JF tried to beat me up for some reason. I forget why, but she is just a violent person so I shouldn't be surprised. Then I married both of them in a double wedding ceremony. The end.

~Toppers
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ok here's what really happened. Top was being mean so I threw my pillow at him out of self defense. He wouldn't give it back and got an eil glint in his eye. I just knew that he was going to get me, so we kinda circled arounda bit then i forced him out the door...oh yeah I got my pillow back too.

This morning we are packing and Brian wa sthreatening me agian :(. However, my trusty pillow was handy yet again. \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I would love to see pictures of the double wedding ceremony! \:D/ Surely you would have hired a photographer if your camera was still broken, so you would forever be able to look back on such a glorious moment! \:D/

*kicks the cat*

Life is so unfair! It could have been a triple wedding if I was there! ](*,)

;)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

I came back as a blue ghost to be the best man. :)
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Unholy Trinity wrote:Also I shall add, we played pool at the arcade (which was not as cool as my dancing of course) and JF and I beat Jessicado and her poolshark friend she planned on being there a couple times, with my l33t poolness abilities. And I played Mortal Kombat but it died after the first round (which I got a flawless victory on) :(. The screen just blacked out suddenly. :boohoo:

Also, we used the Toppicado recipe for making buckeyes last night! \:D/ We would have used my recipe but Jessicado insisted everything in it wasn't edible so she changed part of it. :( And also, JF tried to beat me up for some reason. I forget why, but she is just a violent person so I shouldn't be surprised. Then I married both of them in a double wedding ceremony. The end.

~Toppers
Wow...I have been mysteriously kept away from the computer until today when I just read the previous post.....Nice. I was wondering what that ceremony was involving him and Sarah and that guy with the book and handcuffs. It all makes sense now...... :-s

Anywho--we are officially done camping and are now in WA and have been to Seattle and are going back tomorrow. We got a lot of great pics I'll upload when I get back home..... Good times!!!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Camping! That's why you guys haven't been around; I was just thinking to myself 'it's been awhile since they've posted'. That, and I'm looking forward to pictures.

-Jonathan
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

We took a few... haven't had a chance to upload, though... hopefully tomorrow but we have kind of a busy day ahead of us... maybe Tuesday night one of the girls will get some up while I am on the red eye traveling home all night. :boohoo:
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

ahhh don't take the red eye

i just saw that movie last night :mad:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

dancer02248 wrote:ahhh don't take the red eye

Did they use the song Red Eye to Miami by Roper? I heard somwhere that they did.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

idk what that song is!!! so..maybe!
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

Me wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:ahhh don't take the red eye

Did they use the song Red Eye to Miami by Roper? I heard somwhere that they did.
it may be that they played that song during the credits and/or casting of the movie. i dont think they played it during the movie..but i wasnt really paying attention to the music that much..
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I know the song was on the trailer.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Were you able to meet up with them Me?

-Jonathan
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Well, then. I haven't seen the movie and I don't think I've heard the song.

But it sounds like you guys had fun.
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Me
An original

Post by Me »

It's supposed to happen tomorrow (for me), probably today in your timezone. I've had my cell phone off, though, so I don't know what's going down yet. Tomorrow will tell.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

They called my house at 11:30 at night (on the 4th), just to be weird. :noway:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I'm now sitting in the coffee shop at Powells Books, waiting for them to show up. Should be any time in the next 5-35 minutes.