Imprisonment?

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Flyah
Popsicle kid

Imprisonment?

Post by Flyah »

How's this work? What are imprisonable (is that a word? offences? I'd kind of like to be the first on ever imprisoned, unless it's something like lifetime banishment....
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

If you've broken the rules, you shall be thrown in jail.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I'm pretty sure that shadowpaw said that's where people go (for a varying amount of time) when they spam too much, and stuff like that. That's what they do instead of banning you...

Don't take MY word for it though...

Sarah
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

And people get to pass a verdict on you as well. On one of the test boards Mellow was thrown in for "riggint the TH talent show". Because of the avy he gave me, I was all to happy to declare him guilty^_^

-Jonathan
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Do not quote me, as I'm unsure where I read it, or who said it, but I think that you go to jail for breaking various board rules......you either go for a set period of time, or members can bail you out of jail........either way you can't post until you're out.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Jonathan wrote:And people get to pass a verdict on you as well. On one of the test boards Mellow was thrown in for "riggint the TH talent show". Because of the avy he gave me, I was all to happy to declare him guilty^_^

-Jonathan
:lol: What avatar did he give you? Did that affect your judgment? :-k
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:
Jonathan wrote:And people get to pass a verdict on you as well. On one of the test boards Mellow was thrown in for "riggint the TH talent show". Because of the avy he gave me, I was all to happy to declare him guilty^_^

-Jonathan
:lol: What avatar did he give you? Did that affect your judgment? :-k
He can display it if he wants to, I don't particuarly want to dig it up. And yes, it did affect my judgement.

-Jonathan