Most interesting question on sign-up...

Why does Shadowpaw ask what he does?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Most interesting question on sign-up...

Post by shasta »

I'm just glad he didn't include TNIV as an option.

Very orthodox of you, Shadowpaw.

-shasta

"It seems AIO cannot support more than one message board."
-Shadowpaw, waaaay back in last year
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Haha I haven't even looked at what options there are for Bibles. It simply is used so that if someone types a Bible verse (John 3:16) it automatically links to your Bible of choice.

And I still believe that AIO cannot support more than one message board (look at the traffic at the Town Hall this week!), however I believe there's room for an interactive game... and that's what this board is all about :).
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

shasta wrote:I'm just glad he didn't include TNIV as an option.
As am I. The modern Bible for the modern mind is what it is, knowing what modern means.

-Jonathan
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Ezra 9:9 is my favorite, for the record.

It's possible to hang out on both boards, I guess. The "game" will take getting used to, for those of us who are "lurkers." (Occasional posters, but mostly like to read everyone else. That's why there's always 17 views on something, even if no one's replied.)

-shasta
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

TNIV...is that the "politically correct" Bible I've been hearing quite a bit about recently? :roll:

And huzzah for lurkers. I used to lurk a lot on webboards until this one came along.
Last edited by Elf of Rivendell on Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Elf of Rivendell wrote:TNIV...is that the "politically correct" Bible I've been hearing quite a bit about recently? :rolleyes:
Yes, unforunately. I don't know much about it yet, but it isn't good.

-Jonathan