Fantasy Nascar

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Fantasy Nascar

Post by bookworm »

Race season always sneaks up on me, so we missed Daytona again, but I’m making another fantasy group for anyone that wants to play. I’m not doing the actual fantasy team one again, because I hardly did anything with it all season last time, the dumb salary cap setup made it so there weren’t really any moves that could be made from week to week, but I did have fun with the streak competition so that’s what I made.

It’s very easy to participate and quick to do each week, yet way more difficult than you would think it is. At least it was for me last time.
You just pick a driver you think will finish in the top 10 for the current race. If you’re right you start a streak and pick again, but you can’t pick the same driver until you’re wrong and start over. The player that can build the longest streak wins.

http://fantasygames.nascar.com/streak
Group: ToO
Password: thetoo