Favorite Ice Cream

How many flavors is enough?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What is the best Ice Cream Flavor?

Chocolate
19%
Vanilla
14%
Rocky Road
14%
Mint Chip
10%
Other (sorry, there are waaay to many to list)
43%

Total votes: 21

Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yeah, I went to a wedding as a videographer this weekend, and one of my teachers was a dj at the reception.

Has anyone been to Coldstone. Yummy custom mixed ice cream. The even have a cake batter flavor. Only good in small amounts.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

You guys are doing it again.........I had almost forgotten about this thread.......now I need some of the cookie dough ice cream I bought last night (due to this thread).

*goes to the kitchen to dish some ice cream up*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
SPARKLES
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by SPARKLES »

Have any of you ever tried putting peanut butter on ice-cream? It is the absolute best in the whole wide world!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

SPARKLES wrote:Have any of you ever tried putting peanut butter on ice-cream? It is the absolute best in the whole wide world!
No, but I've put ice cream and peanut butter in the blender before........it was really good..........also took a really long time to clean the blender.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Mmmm....chunky peanut butter ice cream shakes with bananna...... =P~
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

jessicado wrote:Mmmm....chunky peanut butter ice cream shakes with bananna...... =P~
When I gain 50 lbs just from reading your guys' suggestions I'm going to sue ;)

Peace Out

-Gimp

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:Yeah, I went to a wedding as a videographer this weekend, and one of my teachers was a dj at the reception.

Has anyone been to Coldstone. Yummy custom mixed ice cream. The even have a cake batter flavor. Only good in small amounts.
I’ve been there! :D I ADORE their cake batter ice cream! It’s my favorite flavor of all and then I can choose all kinds of goodies to mix in. =P~ One time I was there I discovered they were out of cake batter. I was so upset I just wanted to turn around and walk out. If they didn’t have my favorite flavor I would’ve minded paying less money for a carton of ice cream at the store. So while I like the idea of custom-making my ice cream I don’t think it worth those prices unless I can have the cake batter base.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Cookies and Cream is the best ice cream!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
drwhit73
Gold Member

Post by drwhit73 »

I like Rocky Road and I really like Bryers oreo cookie ice cream.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I generally have chocolate.