Baby Cows 2014

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Baby Cows 2014

Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

It's spring time at my family's farm which means we have new babies!
This is Texas, named for his big belt and boots
Latte was our first calf this year. Behind her is Buffalo.
Death Star and Cabot
Paddington
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Do you keep the males, or do you sell them?
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Both.

We sell some of them to others who raise them for beef. The others we keep and raise for beef ourselves.
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, so cute! The first picture is my favourite. :inlove: Texas has a longsuffering look, like this photo shoot is a bit too much for him. ;) I love the names of your new babies! Who gets to do the naming?
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

Awwww, thanks BC. :D Latte is so pretty!
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I love the names, BC. And I love the pictures. :D
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot

Catspaw wrote:Aww, so cute! The first picture is my favourite. :inlove: Texas has a longsuffering look, like this photo shoot is a bit too much for him. ;) I love the names of your new babies! Who gets to do the naming?
Actually he was posing for that shot. We usually let the naming up to whoever owns the mother. This year we also took suggestions on our Facebook page for Latte's name.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

BlessedCheesemaker wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Aww, so cute! The first picture is my favourite. :inlove: Texas has a longsuffering look, like this photo shoot is a bit too much for him. ;) I love the names of your new babies! Who gets to do the naming?
Actually he was posing for that shot. We usually let the naming up to whoever owns the mother. This year we also took suggestions on our Facebook page for Latte's name.
His expression reminds me of our family dog, who will never smile for pictures and always has that "I know I'm adorable and you want to take more pictures of me, but get that camera out of my face, because I will never smile for you" look. ;)
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Catspaw wrote:
His expression reminds me of our family dog, who will never smile for pictures and always has that "I know I'm adorable and you want to take more pictures of me, but get that camera out of my face, because I will never smile for you" look. ;)
His look says all that? :mrgreen:
They/Them
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Yes, he is a very intelligent and expressive dog. Far smarter than the average dog, and much cuter too, of course, as any good pet owner can tell you. ;)
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Catspaw wrote:
~JCGJ~ wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Yes, he is a very intelligent and expressive dog. Far smarter than the average dog, and much cuter too, of course, as any good pet owner can tell you. ;)
Apparently, I'm not a good pet owner, because I'd be the first to tell you that my dog's an idiot. :mrgreen:
They/Them
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'm trying not to think too much about the fact that these adorables are born, named, and lovingly cared for in time to turn them into beef. o.o *notacountrygirl*

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

That's why we named our two beef cows Edible and Freezer Space \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Awww, those are such cute calves! :inlove:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

LAURA INGALLS. =o HELLO.

Cows never liked me.. =[
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

They look more like sheep, goat, and even deer. Not really like cows \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

HOW CAN YOU NAME A COW PADDINGTON AND EAT IT!!!
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/