This is an Advertisement....but click anyway.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

This is an Advertisement....but click anyway.

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Some of you (and by "some," I mean, like, three people) may have read some of the comics I posted in the Inventor's Corner. You may also have notice that I haven't been posting any more. And, of course, this has probably made you unbearably sad. :(
BUT FEAR NOT! The comic has undergone a new and digital rebirth! \:D/

Random Pirate goes live this Saint Patrick's day! (Because I love Irish things. And alcohol might lower peoples' standards in comedy. \:D/ ) If you would like to check it out, you can find it on the Facebook Page Random Pirate Comic or the Tumblr blog by the same name. \:D/ I'll be revamping some of the old comics in the new digital style, and introducing lots of new material as well. I'll be updating M W F.

COME WITNESS THE CRAZY.

AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Will you still post them here? I'm not on Facebook.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Yeah, I might. However, I believe you should be able to read the comic on Tumblr even if you don't have an account there.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I clicked just to see what the ad was for. \:D/ This is a great thread title for curious people. ;)

I will eagerly await seeing what the Random Pirate has to say. :yes: Question: did you mean to put links into your post, or are we supposed to go through the huge, intensive workload of finding this stuff *gasp* ourselves?! :mad:
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

The Facebook page isn't live yet, so I was going to wait to post up links...but now that you mention it I guess it is already accessible on Tumblr.

Here we go. http://randompiratecomic.tumblr.com/

I'll post up the Facebook link when we get closer to the launch. \:D/
AMDG

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Hmm. Cool for you. =] Should be interesting to check out.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

*checks Tumblr link*
Oh yeah, if you have an RSS feed it's all good. :) The main reason was I didn’t want to miss when you put up a new one.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Yeah, just let me know if you have issues seeing the comic on Tumblr and I'll be sure to start posting here. I might go ahead and revive the old thread anyway, but I'm not sure yet. Two platforms might be enough for me to keep track of for now. :anxious:

For anyone interested in checking out the Facebook page It'll probably be ready to access sometime tomorrow night or Sunday afternoon. \:D/

*Facebook page is up. \:D/ here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
AMDG

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for sharing the links! I'm looking forward to getting to see the first comic tomorrow! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Someone just sent me a pm saying "Guess What" and I responded with this! You have officially been referenced; you're welcome \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: I love it, bookworm! I think that I know a few people that I could do that to at some point. ;) Great comic, Pirate Oriana!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The full exchange:

Subject Line: Guess what!
Woody wrote:You may guess now.
bookworm wrote:You found a thing that you thought was a rock but turned out to be an egg which hatched, and now you have a baby dragon?
Woody wrote:Okay, I think that's an Eragon reference(Which I am about to read, BTW)

You may either guess again, or click this spoiler:
I'm nearing my 4,000th post!

*begins counting his pennies*
bookworm wrote:No, it was in fact a reference from Random Pirate Comic by our own Pirate Oriana \:D/
Woody wrote:Oh, okay xD

So, guess or spoiler?
bookworm wrote:*clicks*
Congratulations! That's awesome; but not as much as a dragon would be.
Woody wrote:True =[ *goes looking for a dragon*