May the Fourth - Happy Star Wars Day!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
May the Fourth - Happy Star Wars Day!

Post by Catspaw »

I'm very proud of myself for remembering that today was Star Wars Day. I usually forget until the day is almost over. ;) My brother and I celebrated by watching some of the bonus features from his blu-ray set that we hadn't watched before. It was quite fun. \:D/ My favourite was probably missing footage/a deleted scene from episode 6 where Admiral Ackbar says that if the plan doesn't work, "It will be fried calamari for dinner!" :lol:

Did anybody else remeber/celebrate? If not, there's still time to go bug your family with a random Star Wars quote! Go now! \:D/
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

:-o

Wow, Catspaw actually posted something like this? The reason I say that is because usually KF or bookworm would initiate this. That's funny that you would though, Catspaw.

My friend said "and may the fourth be with you" today and I didn't understand what he had said; later, he said it again so i could understand him and i thought it was funny.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I thought somebody might have beaten me to posting the thread, but since nobody else had yet, I decided that I should. \:D/ I am a long-time Han Solo fan, after all. :inlove: And just as I typed that, I realized that today would have been the perfect day to use one of my classic Han Solo signature/avatar sets, but I didn't think of it at all until right now. Better late than never, I guess! I'll have to change it for the rest of the week to do penance for this grievious oversight.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Happy Star Wars day to all!

I considered wearing one of my Star Wars shirts, but I opted for pretty rather than geeky.

I'm such a traitor to my fandom :(

\:D/

Till the end of the line.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Leia would approve. She was always stylin'... especially that cinnamon roll hair and gold *warm winter parka*. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:Leia would approve. She was always stylin'... especially that cinnamon roll hair and gold *warm winter parka*. \:D/
hehe my hair isn't quite long enough to do the full cinnamon roll effect, but I could always buy a black *warm winter parka* and add gold accents somehow :-

Today is May 5th, which I realized rhymes with "Sith"

Just an observation 8-)

Till the end of the line.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

And today is May 6th, which also bears resemblance to "Sith..."
I cry conspiracy! :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Whitty Whit wrote:Wow, Catspaw actually posted something like this? The reason I say that is because usually KF or bookworm would initiate this. That's funny that you would though, Catspaw.
It was on a Sunday this year so I was offline. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That means it gets to be your turn next year to post the thread, bookworm, since the odds of me remembering two years in a row aren't great. ;)

I had never noticed the fifth/sixth/Sith thing before. :shock: I think it's a sign that you should definitely not celebrate late! :noway:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »