Post a Picture of Your Project

Like posting a photo of yourself, but not.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Ooohhh, that is super cool, Cheesyman. You're doing a good job. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

~JCGJ~ wrote:
A-ty6 wrote:
~JCGJ~ wrote:DAAAAANNGGG!!! Lucky duck! I would give my second thumb-knuckles to walk along that beast... :mrgreen:

I'm planning on building an enormous Chess set (with each square at least one square foot in area) as my Summer project. I'm still in the planning stages, so no pictures yet, but I'll post some as soon as I've started with construction.
Are you also going to make 32 chess outfits too? And get 33 people together to play chess?
I'm planning on building/carving pieces out of wood. Though, I have considered producing various forms of head-wear for each of the "pieces" to wear (though, I would probably only use 16 hats, and just let the pawns go hat-less), if I'd ever be able to get 33 people together to play.
How big do you think you'll make the queen/king?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Cheesemaker, are you guys going to be affected by whatever those new rules are regarding artisan cheese and wood aging?
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

According to what I've heard, darcie, the cheese aging on wood "rule" was only a clarification of some existing guidelines discouraging the use of wood, but not banning it. It was not meant to be an official policy change, but was a response to several questions posed by several regulators in New York. So no I don't think we will be affected. (you can check out this article for more explanation)
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

That's good to know! I didn't pay close attention, since most US artisan cheese uses ingredients I can't do anyway, but I was wondering if the media coverage I saw in passing was correct. Of course it wasn't. ;)
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

darcie wrote:
Belle wrote:darcie, I love your sewing projects!
Thanks, I always love yours! I don't do many doll outfits, so tedious and tiny!
:D Thanks! I do love sewing American Girl sized doll clothing, but any smaller than that is just a bit too much.

My sister asked me to make an outfit for her Ever After High doll from a pattern she found, but it was so small, and I just messed it up. I did however, then try, to draft my own pattern for an EAH doll, and here's what I came up with:
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I'm working on my very first commissioned screenplay for a short film. \:D/ I'm really excited about this. I've never written a "formal" screenplay before, I've only ever experimented. If the production company I'm working with are able to get everything lined up, we should be able to start shooting this summer.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I feel like I've already posted my cool projects in other threads, but I could post what I'm working on this summer

in the meantime, have some previous art stuff:

Till the end of the line.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

My skirt that I shared before got made into another thing. This project was creating a pattern that other people can use. I'm super excited, because it's the first sewing pattern I've published! Yay!
craftsypattern.png
Link to the pattern
Last edited by darcie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: can't add link to attachments, apparently
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Pretty, darcie! :) I don't sew much anymore, but things like this make me want to

latest project:

Till the end of the line.