Post a Picture of Your Project

Like posting a photo of yourself, but not.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post a Picture of Your Project

Post by Kait »

This thread is one where we post a photo of whatever we are working on at any given point! Whether that is a school project, a sewing project, a baking project, a craft project, a cleaning project ... whatever it is you would like to show off to the world.

I will start with this adorable superhero skirt I just made for my daughter. Because she totally loves Ironman (she calls him "Tony") but nobody makes Ironman clothes for girls. :(

"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I totally approve of this thread, but I haven't made anything worth posting, so can merely congratulate you on your sewing talent! \:D/

.... Where are all our ToO crafty people to add to this??
Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

I play bass on a christian punk/rock album that was released a week or so ago:

Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

My older sister's huge 40+ student piano recital was on Friday, so Sparrow and I spent the whole day making two of these keyboard cakes. It's more time-consuming than it might seem, especially when the chocolate doesn't want to harden. :x The pictures all turned out blurry for some reason possibly involving shaky hands from consuming way too much sugar in the creation of this cake. :- Still. You get the idea.

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I drafted a pattern for and then sewed a new skirt for myself. My 5 year old took the picture. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Great idea for a thread. =D I am usually working on some kind of craft. =p

Here are some bracelets in the works. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Awesome projects, y'all!
snubs, those bracelets are awesome! I especially like the design on the cream/yellow and pink.

Below is the result of my cleaning project last weekend. I organized all my craft supplies into two boxes. One box has my ribbon, and yarns, with other odds and ends. The other box (below) is filled with my fabric and patterns. I'm happy realizing how much fabric I actually have. \:D/
Last edited by Sunshine on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Mean Streak. Cedar Point. I'm working there. I love it. That lift hill tho--oof! (I had to walk to the top of it today during training.)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

DAAAAANNGGG!!! Lucky duck! I would give my second thumb-knuckles to walk along that beast... :mrgreen:

I'm planning on building an enormous Chess set (with each square at least one square foot in area) as my Summer project. I'm still in the planning stages, so no pictures yet, but I'll post some as soon as I've started with construction.
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Love this idea for a thread. \:D/ I've got some pretty cool summer projects coming up as well, so I'll definitely be returning here!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I made an Anna-Elsa mashup cape to give the 5-year old's friend for a birthday. She loves swishy capes.
annaelsacape.jpg
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

~JCGJ~ wrote:DAAAAANNGGG!!! Lucky duck! I would give my second thumb-knuckles to walk along that beast... :mrgreen:

I'm planning on building an enormous Chess set (with each square at least one square foot in area) as my Summer project. I'm still in the planning stages, so no pictures yet, but I'll post some as soon as I've started with construction.
Are you also going to make 32 chess outfits too? And get 33 people together to play chess?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

darcie, I love your sewing projects!

My most recent..most newest...er, newest project was a Lindsey Stirling inspired outfit:

IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Belle wrote:darcie, I love your sewing projects!
Thanks, I always love yours! I don't do many doll outfits, so tedious and tiny!
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Kairi wrote:Image

Mean Streak. Cedar Point. I'm working there. I love it. That lift hill tho--oof! (I had to walk to the top of it today during training.)
Oh my gosh, that is huuuge. I'm going to Cedar Point in two weeks, and I am really excited.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

A-ty6 wrote:
~JCGJ~ wrote:DAAAAANNGGG!!! Lucky duck! I would give my second thumb-knuckles to walk along that beast... :mrgreen:

Are you also going to make 32 chess outfits too? And get 33 people together to play chess?
I'm planning on building/carving pieces out of wood. Though, I have considered producing various forms of head-wear for each of the "pieces" to wear (though, I would probably only use 16 hats, and just let the pawns go hat-less), if I'd ever be able to get 33 people together to play.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I guest posted for someone about making a Harry Potter inspired outfit, and I also made this really bad Photoshop to go with it. Oh, and I made the child. :D

If for any reason you want to read my blog post, it's here.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I really enjoy seeing all the sewing projects! =)

I just finished knitting a miniature cat. It's a British Shorthair. I made it to give to a friend for her birthday since she loves kitties. I put pipe cleaners in the tail and legs so that they can be manipulated. The finishing touch was the whiskers. :inlove:

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

So cute, Sunshine! I want to knit, I have a bunch of started and unstarted knitting projects (knit ponies!), but meh, I just can't get through.
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

I've spent the past month or so working on building a new tool room/oil changing station in the old garage section of our barn. We are hoping to move all our tools out there and use the current tool room area for cheese coolers.

building a cement block wall for the pit

freshly poured concrete for the floor
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!