There is a new ToOer baby

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

There is a new ToOer baby

Post by DanP740 »

I am pleased to announce that on Friday, September 19th, 2014, at 2:58 pm, Alexandria Christine was born to ToOers Stubborn and Cowboy of Texas! \:D/

If I'm not mistaken, she is the first baby born to a ToOer couple. Feel free to correct me, though.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, so cute! :inlove: Thanks for sharing the picture, Dan! I think you're right about this being the first ToOer baby, other than Top and Jessica's beloved dog, I suppose. ;)

Cowboy of Texas is a father. I feel incredibly old right now. I remember when he was a new member, busy clicking his "submit" button repeatedly and leaving 7 identical multiple posts for me to delete. Ah, the good old days. I am officially ancient.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I didn't know CoT's wife was a ToOer.
Catspaw wrote:Cowboy of Texas is a father. I feel incredibly old right now.
heh, yeah, tell me about it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Stubborn - member since 2005, though she hasn't really posted much for the last while. Though COT hasn't either. Apparently that life thing really can get in the way of internet time. ;)

We can be old fogies together, Jonathan! ;)
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I know Kait had her daughter, but I don't remember where she met her husband (hmmm.... Mysterious)

She's adorable though!!! Happy congrats :)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

If Kait married a ToOer that's news to me. There have been quite a few babies born to ToOers but only one of the parents was from here. Also, the two TH couples I know of have multiple kids, but I didn't include those because they got together before the ToO.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Yeah I have kids but my husband's not on here. But he listens to AIO with me :)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love it when I hear couples (with or without kids) say that they listen to AIO together. :D Did he listen previously to knowing you, EUCC? I have a friend who got her husband to start listening after they got married. My sister did that too, now that I think about it.

Alexandria is such a pretty name! I love reading baby names that don't make me think that the children will grow up thinking their parents hate them because nobody can either spell or prounce their names. ;)
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

He had heard it before on the radio and had listened a little but nowhere near as much as I did (of course I had most episodes memorized so it's not like I was an average-low average fan either). Anyway yes it's great to listen to AIO together and we measure road trips in AIO episodes. :)
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

I realize that I am posting in a months old thread, but oh my goodness COT is a dad!! I agree Catspaw, it does make me feel a bit old...and I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday when we were spaming it up. Next you'll be telling me that J-man is all grown up too :D

Naming is such an interesting business. I work in obstetrics and I always ask my patients if they've picked out a name yet or what their thought process is in trying to pick a name.
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Naming kids is hard. :(

Not only are they stuck with whatever struck your fancy at the time, they're also judged for the rest of their existence by that thing that you use to call them in for dinner. It's really not fair.

And because every new parent loves to show off their cute kid (and handsome husband):

Six months and way too many pounds. We call her Turtle. \:D/
Last edited by Stubborn on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't forget the rain.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Turtle! \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

She is totally adorable! :inlove: Chubby babies are the best. :yes: (Allegedly my grandma called me Porkchop when I was a baby. Turtle is a pretty good nickname compared to that!) ;)

Thanks for sharing a picture, Stubborn! :D
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I think Turtle is a cute nickname. =]

*likes seeing pictures of babies* I haven't had enough babies in my life recently. =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |