My Holiday Whovianisms

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

My Holiday Whovianisms

Post by Woody »

So, the church down the street from me has had some High School events the past couple months, one for Halloween and one for Christmas. They had a pumpkin carving and a graham cracker house building competition, respectively. Anyways, I've decided to make it a tradition that at each event like this, I'll make something related to Doctor Who. It's been quite fun. Unfortunately, I have no fellow Whovians in the High School group, so I feel the need to share my creations with those who will appreciate them. Specifically, you lot. Enjoy \:D/

Here is my Pumpkin Carving of the Eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith(And his Sonic Screwdriver)
And my graham cracker TARDIS, which I made tonight(And am quite proud of)

Hope you like 'em. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

Nice! That TARDIS is pretty cool!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Did you win?
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

No :( No one really knew what it was :shrugs: It was still fun to build, though. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Really? I know next to nothing of Doctor Who but I know what the Tardis is.