Google Hangout Time Setup

Discussion of when to start a Google Hangout

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Gaberk
Not as new

Google Hangout Time Setup

Post by Gaberk »

When I heard that this had been a thing in the past, I wanted to start planning when everyone could get on and video chat.
First, we need a list of people who would like to be included in the Hangout.
Second, I'll get a calendar set up with the dates and times that everyone can be there. Unfortunately, it is most likely that not everyone will be able to make it to the time that we eventually decide on. Sorry if this happens to you, I hope to eventually have these every 2-3 months.
Third, I'll decide on a date that most of the people interested will be able to make.
Forth, I need everyone that is interested's Google usernames so that I can invite everyone.

Just PM me the Google usernames.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

So is this just like a chat party on Google, or is there Skype or video chat or what?
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I would assume the purpose of this would be to use the video chat because we already have a written chat to utilize.

My friends and I use it all the time during the school year. Summertime not so much because of work schedules.
Gaberk
Not as new

Post by Gaberk »

Yes, the reason we would do this is to video chat, or if someone didn't have a face am we could at least hear there voice.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co