Pets?

Do you have any pets? If so what?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

well i really wanted a cat so my parents got one, and it hated me. It would growl at me?! And it didn't have any claws so it would just swat at me and growl whenever i would walk by!! It was scary. And i had an unbelievably adorable dog, but he got a fatty tumor and arthritis so we had to put him to sleep :cry: So i'm currently in the process of constantly bugging my parents to get me another cat, but i don't think it will work

and i had a hampster once, but i didn't take care of him enough and we had to give him away

wow, i have really bad luck with pets :D
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Dancer you need another cat. I'm holding some three week old kittens as I speak (er, type). Want one? Their soooo cute!
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:you just noticed? ok then. :-s
The first time I went through this thread the pix weren't showing up for me. ](*,)
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

Chandler wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:you just noticed? ok then. :-s
The first time I went through this thread the pix weren't showing up for me. ](*,)
I kinda figured something like that.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Yeah just a few days ago i got a mouse. Him and I dont get along seeing as how he kinda forced me to become his owner. I have never seen him yet but I know he is in my house. We have this Hate Hate relationship. I keep food out for him, little does he know this food will kill him.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Chrisitan Cowgirl

try convincing my parents of that!! They say they would like a cat, but they don't want to have to take-care of another cat. :noway:
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

bearded dragon "kahmo"
boxer (dog) "daisy"

used to have

toad "rock"
cat "gandhi"
fish "major bedhead" & "tractor"

-jolly
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Currently my family has 14 chickens. Some of their name are: Skip, Sox, No No, Sleepy, Limpy, Patriot, Droopy…. In about a week and a half we will be getting 37 day old chicks. We will only be keeping 17 of them, 5 go to our neighbors and 15 to a friend of mine. All 37 will be at our house for about 4 days, and then 15 will go to their real home.

~OrigamiKid
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

We don't have any pets. But our neighbor has a dog that we go and pet. My uncle has a dog and a cat, and my gramma has three cats.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.