Pets?

Do you have any pets? If so what?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Samwise
Love to love

Pets?

Post by Samwise »

I owned a crayfish, several tadpoles which I helped become frogs, a crab, and crickets.

I don't have one currently but I want a dog or a cat.

Do you have any pets?

Oh please please please let there be no topic like this... EVERY topic I make here... there's already one just like it!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

In the past I've had two guinea pigs (those animals are proof God has a sense of humor). We currently have three goldfish that seem to want to live forever and a cat (Hobbes) that likes to try to play with the fish.

-Jonathan
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Don't have any pets. I'm not an animal lover. We did have a couple of goldfish once, and I think my mom mentioned something about wanting to get more soon. That's fine with me, as long as I don't have to clean the aquarium again...
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I have a cat...

She's 1/2 bombay, 1/2 siamese. The cutest little thing you'll ever see! :)

I'll try and find a picture of her... she's cute!

Her name is Jasmine... my older sister named her that, because she was obsessed with aladden at the time, and since her fur was black, like jasmine's, she named her that. :P
I mean, she was like 7, what did you expect?

Jasmine is 12 or so now... I think.

I'm going to go look for a picture now!

Sarah

P.S. We had some goldfish (named chloe and danielle, both times... after the first two fish died, I got more, and renamed them the same thing. Strange i know...), but mine died two months after we got them... And the first danielle and chloe were from when my older brother (19 currently) was like 10. :P
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I have a cat and a duck, my brother has a duck, and my mother has a dog, and we all have one cat that's everybody's.

So, 2 cats, 2 ducks (kept indoors), and 1 dog.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I have a dog.. Black Lab / Rot mix.

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

2 cats that hate eachother :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I've never owned a pet . . . but if I did, I'd probably own some type of fish. Although my siblings would probably love to own a cat, there's one small problem--my brother and mom are allergic. :-k
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I just remembered another one. For my graduation I was given a beta (sp?) fish that died less then two days later.

-Jonathan
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Jonathan wrote:I just remembered another one. For my graduation I was given a beta (sp?) fish that died less then two days later.

-Jonathan
What a great gift! You must have been so happy. :? (They really need a "one eyebrow lifted, skeptical emoticon.)

I love birds. We have three. I love them like my own siblings. They prolly don't consider themselves birds, they're more like people. My favorite bird is very sweet and likes to take showers and naps with me. Hmmm...whenever I talk about birdies, I'm off in my happy place again. (Come to think of it, whenever I talk about AIO I'm there too.)
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I currently have two Maltese dogs. (They are suppose to be a small bread, but I hate small dogs. except I love my dogs)

One is Five, and her name is Mitzy (I tried naming her Guess, but It got vetoed). She really fat. Right now, shes pink. We dyed her for easter.

The other just turned a year old last monday. His name is Sprocket (i tried making him Guess too, but yet again, it got Vetoed.) We were gonna name him Mr. Whittaker, but them a trainer informed us that it sounded to much like "Mitz" and we didnt want to confuse either of the dogs. (oh brother) He is currently Blue...we dyed him for easter too.

My favorite holiday is the 4th of july when we dye them red white and blue. he he he \:D/

We have had every kind of pet under the sun I think. Well, everything thats legal. We had a pet cow when I was little, a friend of ours kept it on his farm for us. I named him Burger Boy. We have had hermit crabs, fish, birds, frogs, anoles, lizards, a few cats (tastes like chicken), rabbits, guine pigs, and hamsters.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

I have a cat and some fishes.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

frogalwyz wrote: Image
Ah! That is just toooo cute! What beautiful doggys! Where do you buy animal dye?
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

Its just semi permenant people hair dye. Its veggietable based though, so it doesnt hurt their skin. Ive tried it on myself several time (Blue just isnt my color) so I know that it doesnt burn. Its called Manic Panic. I laugh everytime I read the bottle though because it says it wasnt tested on animals....well it has been now!
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

frogalwyz wrote:Image
How adorable.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
One I Froggy

Post by One I Froggy »

gimp80995 wrote:How adorable.
Sprocket says thanks. (hes sitting on my lap right now. He likes to watch the mouse move on the computer screen.) he he he
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Frank wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I just remembered another one. For my graduation I was given a beta (sp?) fish that died less then two days later.

-Jonathan
What a great gift! You must have been so happy.
I got a kick out of it, but it kinda annoyed me when the fish died so quickly.

-Jonathan
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have a dog. :drool: She's an English Springer Spaniel named Pepper.

When I was younger we had a couple of fish...one blue one was named Neptune. I don't remember the others.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Those two dogs are really cool. That's the first time I saw a blue dyed dog! Or any dyed dog for that matter.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

I stick with dogs because they're the only "success" I've had with animals.

Cats: I'm not a cat person. They're not loyal and unles you have them indoors all the time (which I can't because I'm allergic) they tend to run off.

Fish: I've had a number of fish.......never had any success with keeping them alive.

Lizzard: Yup I had a lizzard for a while. However someone in my family let him out of his tank, and he got away........no one has ever taken responsiblity for it.

Rabbits: I'm not a rabbit person.

Ducks: Ducks make cool pets.......but just try to sit down and tell a duck all your problems.........you really think they listen to you like a dog? I think not.

That's all I can think of right now...........might be back with more later on.

Peace Out

-Gimp