Town of Odyssey Hockey League - Year 11

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Town of Odyssey Hockey League - Year 11

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yes folks, it's that time again! \:D/ Time to start getting excited for the upcoming hockey season and join up with fellow ToOers to play fantasy hockey. :yes:
To quote myself from last year:
We are looking for any new members who may be interested in joining us this year!
If you are into hockey and being competitive with random internet peoples, this is for you. ;) If you are NOT that well versed in hockey, but generally like sports and are interested in learning more, that would work too. Hey, 9 years ago, I didn't follow hockey until joining the ToOHL...now look at me. :-

It is a long season, running from October through April (our league does not include the playoffs), so take that into consideration. I think it's a lot of fun if you keep up with it. Our league is a private, invitation only Yahoo league, so if anybody is interested, let me know. I can get an email sent out to you for you to join up, and all of the members can then discuss the best time for the draft. :D

Yay for hockey! \:D/
So. Anyone up to joining in this year? O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I cannot believe that we have been doing this for eleven years. Wow.

We always have lots of fun and we do have room for a few more hockey fans and/or people who like being in fantasy sports leagues! Fair warning: I plan to win again! O:)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

We'll just see about that, missy. :neener: I think MY plan to win this year will take precedence.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, it's always good to be optimistic at the start of the season! That's the hallmark of all dedicated sports fans - the belief in the dream that this will be THE YEAR for their team. Good for you for keeping the dream alive, Laura! :yes:

O:)
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I will take the victory, via actually paying attention.
I am confused
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Well, first you have to join the league by clicking the link you got in your renewal email. ;) That would help toward your goal. :-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

E II wrote:I will take the victory, via actually paying attention.
Yeah, that doesn't hurt at all. ;) I know that I've missed out on points by forgetting to set my roster or whatever over the years, and it can make a difference!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

E II wrote:I will take the victory, via actually paying attention.
Hey there, E II....if you want to play this year, you'd better join before the draft on Friday. :-

Edit: The draft is tonight! \:D/ Any last minute signups?