super blood moon eclipse

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

super blood moon eclipse

Post by bookworm »

Pretty significant event last night; anyone watch it?
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

I watched it! My family and I were pausing and playing "The Philadelphia Story" throughout the whole process, and we had a great view of it. The development that we live in is still full of houses being built so I went next door and watched the majority of the process on the big concrete foundation of our soon-to-be neighbor's house =P Anywayyy...Stuff like that inspires me in my poetry so I was able to write something out by the light of my iPod :wacky:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

Well the world hasn't ended yet, so I'd say it was pretty cool. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it since I was asleep after getting home from probably around 7-8 hours of driving so bleh :P
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

I actually went to church that evening, but afterward everyone crowded outside to watch it. Didn't look very red from my point of view though. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I missed seeing it in person, but I've seen lots of great pictures of it! :D Very cool.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Huh.. I never posted here..

I really wanted to see it, D= but of course... it was overcast. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Oooh, I remember this. I didn't even know it was going to happen. Two of my students told me about it so thanks to them I remembered to keep an eye out for it. It was pretty cool to see.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Kaida wrote:Oooh, I remember this. I didn't even know it was going to happen. Two of my students told me about it so thanks to them I remembered to keep an eye out for it. It was pretty cool to see.
Did it actually look really red? THAT IS THE QUESTION WE MUST ASK OURSELVES. Along with other questions such as, and not limited to the following, why am I here? Why did I put on two different colored socks this morning? Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

..SORRY, xD I couldn't resist the Harlow quote. haha, It is late and I am only interested in humoring myself. *snickers*..ahem..I did mean my initial question though. O:)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

It wasn't the blood red I expected, at least when I saw it, but it was definitely red.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote:It wasn't the blood red I expected, at least when I saw it, but it was definitely red.
Yeah, before clouds blocked my view, the moon I saw didn't look red at all.. but it may have been too early at the time.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Not very red, but still impressively cool. I didn't really wait to check if it was going to get more red. I kinda just saw it, thought it looked neat and then had to get stuff ready for the next day. =p
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty