Help! Baby Onesies!

I need your creativity!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Help! Baby Onesies!

Post by JesusIsAlive »

So uhm... I used to be on here like a long time ago. Many of you may not know me any more, but that is neither here nor there. :anxious: My husband and I met on here several years ago, and now we are expecting a mini human. We would like to create a onesie that sort of pays tribute to Adventures in Odyssey and/or the Town of Odyssey. I am trying to think up a creative and catchy design that AIO fans will recognize and appreciate. I recalled that many of you are very creative people and might be able to help me! So, if you have any ideas, just spitball 'em here! \:D/

Thusly, I figured maybe it'd be recognizable to use, "I just entered a place of wonder, excitement, and discovery!" or something of the sort. You know, a play on the words from the theme song. Thoughts?
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

JesusIsAlive wrote: I figured maybe it'd be recognizable to use, "I just entered a place of wonder, excitement, and discovery!" or something of the sort. You know, a play on the words from the theme song. Thoughts?
That is actually what I was going to suggest. \:D/

Hmm, :-k I'll have to think on this, but I'll let you know if I come up with anything!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey JIA! \:D/ It's so great to see you on the ToO again. Congratulations on your expected arrival! :D

I do like your idea.

Oh, inspiration just struck - "Welcome to my humble commode." :lol: I think AIO fans would like it, but non-fans would still laugh too.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Catspaw wrote:Hey JIA! \:D/ It's so great to see you on the ToO again. Congratulations on your expected arrival! :D

I do like your idea.

Oh, inspiration just struck - "Welcome to my humble commode." :lol: I think AIO fans would like it, but non-fans would still laugh too.
Thanks! We are excited (and a little terrified)! \:D/

That would be pretty funny to put on a onesie. xD
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

OR, better yet, a shirt for YOU that says, "Hi, my name is (your name here), and I'm just working on one of my inventions here. Now, let's see if this thing works!"
:lol:
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lizzy88 wrote:OR, better yet, a shirt for YOU that says, "Hi, my name is (your name here), and I'm just working on one of my inventions here. Now, let's see if this thing works!"
:lol:
That's hilarious! :lol:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I love that so much, Lizzy! I'm going to have to pass that idea on to my sister at whatever point in the future that would be useful for her and her husband!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I don't have a creative idea, but just wanted to pass on my congratulations on your coming baby, JIA and StupendousMan! \:D/ How exciting!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

"My name is _____ _____, and I'm a student and, might I add in all modesty, a recognized genius at [Mom]'s house" Substitute your, or you and your husband's name there.
:D
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: I like that, Lizzy! That's super cute.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lizzy88 wrote:"My name is _____ _____, and I'm a student and, might I add in all modesty, a recognized genius at [Mom]'s house" Substitute your, or you and your husband's name there.
:D
That could be super cute on a toddler's shirt. I think it may be a little wordy for a onesie. I'm discovering they don't have a ton of room for lots of words and/or art. xD