Stuffed Animals

Those things you used to sleep with.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Stuffed Animals

Post by Bren »

If you had to pick a stuffed animal as your favorite, what would it be? Why? Did you name it?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I had a bunch of stuffed dogs when I was a kid... I loved them, but I don't really recall many names or which was my favorite anymore. >_>
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I currently have two stuffed whales.. I can't choose a favorite because one was given to me by my mom and the other by my sister. And they're both whales. WHALES. Just can't choose a favorite. And they don't have names.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I currently have two stuffed owls which were given away as a Telus promotion. I can't pick a favorite because they are, alas, identical.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I had a stuffed bunny that I loved. :inlove: His name...was Bunky. I did not give him that name, it was on the tag! :anxious: I still have him, saving him for future littles to enjoy. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I hope that people can continue to not judge names, because I fondly recall a teddy bear that I named...Mr. Teddy. :anxious: He was very cute and huggable and had an outfit that had a pattern of stars and moons that glowed in the dark. \:D/

I don't know how people can have stuffed animals that they like and not name them. What do you call them then? :mad: My best friend's little boy named his stuffed dog Lucky Punch. :lol: So much for AIO being a good influence on kids! ;) I think "Mike Makes Right" is the (very early) AIO episodes that inspired him.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

If we're not judging names, I have a stuffed tiger named... Stripey. :anxious:
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

I have a stuffed moose named Moosey. And a green cow named Moo-Moo. :mrgreen: My brother, sister, and I named over 30 of our stuffed animals, put them in four animal homes (all with different animals in each :P) and played Stuffed Animal Town a lot. It was fun. xD
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Catspaw wrote:I don't know how people can have stuffed animals that they like and not name them. What do you call them then? :mad:
I just call them "my whales" :shrugs:

I've thought of naming them, but the names don't stick. Something about them being whales makes it hard for me to name them. (I know there are named whales.. Free Willy and Shamu.) Mine are just too free to be named. If that makes sense. =p

NOW I'M NOT SURE I CAN CALL THEM "MY WHALES" :mad:

Look at what you have done, Catspaw!
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

It's fine that you don't have a name for them, Kaida. \:D/ I didn't really name any of mine, their names changed depending on the games I was playing with them.

I used to have a giant stuffed horse named Stardust that was the kind you could sit on. Once I got my loft bed, I sadly had to give her away. :( I begged and begged for one for years, and was so excited when I finally got her. I was fairly young when I got her. I named her Stardust after a horse in a book series I loved.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Kaida wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I don't know how people can have stuffed animals that they like and not name them. What do you call them then? :mad:
I just call them "my whales" :shrugs:

I've thought of naming them, but the names don't stick. Something about them being whales makes it hard for me to name them. (I know there are named whales.. Free Willy and Shamu.) Mine are just too free to be named. If that makes sense. =p

NOW I'M NOT SURE I CAN CALL THEM "MY WHALES" :mad:

Look at what you have done, Catspaw!
:anxious: Sorry. I never meant a word of it! "My whales" is a lovely title, and shows your deep love and respect for their individuality! They can name themselves if they want to be named!
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

A white bear named Lopsided because... his ears, nose, eyes, and arms are all slightly askew. I saved him from being thrown out. And another one -- white, hairy, with red feet, and eyes that can't be seen under the fur -- that we actually have a picture of my mom with, about 30 years ago.
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I have a ton of stuffed animals. I have a lamb (Kuro), a panda (Ming), horse (Charlie), dog (Kiri), seal (Fuyu), raccoon (Kouske), owl (Chibi) and a few others. xD I named them all Japanese words or either names I got from Anime characters.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image