Favorite Fast Food Resturant

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Favorite Fast Food Resturant

Post by Bren »

I could name several that I like. For subway, you need a footlong meatball with mayo and parmesan cheese. For Chick Fil A it's the #1 with no pickles. Arbys sometimes has the Arby Q. Just to show my age, I remember the Arby Q as a regular item. I like the Italian from Burger King. BBQ from DQ is good. If McDonalds is forced on me, ketchup only McDouble.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Culver's and Taco Bell.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

Chick-fil-A is the best. Freddy's is also good. Most places I can find something I like though. However, there are a select few places I extremely dislike: Arby's, Culver's, and Taco Bell.
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Culver's, but there aren't any in Canada, so I don't get to eat there very often. I love Burger King for the Whoppers, plus the Oreo shakes they have right now are sooo yummy! :drool: Subway is always a good choice too.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I love Burger King because of their chicken sandwich same for Chick-fil-A. I'll usually only get chicken nuggets at McDonalds. =p
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

My favorites are Subway and Chick-Fil-A. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Taco Bell, Subway and Arbys. I've never been to Chick-Fil-A. Am I missing out? o__o
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

There are no locations anywhere close to me, so I've only eaten at Chick-Fil-A a few times, but it was pretty good. My memories of the food are tied into the memories of the fun vacations I were enjoying when I had their food, so that probably didn't hurt, but I would definitely say I will eat there again whenever I'm in the same area as a restaurant. Their ads are fun - they have a cow that shares the message to "eat more chikin." :lol:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I don't often eat fast food, so I am going to say Tim Hortons because it is Canadian. =p (Although it does have some restaurants in the States, but Tim Hortons isn't nearly as popular there.)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Naked baby restaurant

WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

That's kind of scary. Where Kewpee be?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

WatchaCall wrote:That's kind of scary. Where Kewpee be?
They have five remaining locations in the United States... three of them are in my city. :(
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

The Top Crusader wrote:
WatchaCall wrote:That's kind of scary. Where Kewpee be?
They have five remaining locations in the United States... three of them are in my city. :(
What do they serve at this.....fine establishment.?
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Naked babies. :(

I took EK there once. He called them "nekkid" babies because he's from the South. :yes:

Literally the most sparse menu I've ever seen. Burgers with a few choices of toppings, one size of fries, a few different pies and frosties. Which they call malts even though they... aren't remotely like a malt.

It's strange and while they aren't horrible everyone around here thinks its literally THE BEST place in the world to get a burger and I don't get it.
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

The Top Crusader wrote: It's strange and while they aren't horrible everyone around here thinks its literally THE BEST place in the world to get a burger and I don't get it.
So the naked babies have brainwashed them? O_o
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I think so. >_>

There was quite the battle when someone said they thought the new Five Guys and Fries in town was the best burger place on a local Facebook group. It was like they had committed treason to most of the posters there. :shock:

(Kewpee gets bonus points for being considerably less expensive than Five Guys, but judging by food quality Five Guys is far and away the winner here)