This Is Madness

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

This Is Madness

Post by bookworm »

Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

I'm guessing the two winners will be from Force Awakens, but I could be wrong. :P I'm almost positive Han will win though.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Why would anyone choose Kylo over anyone else? Kylo is horrible and Jango is so much better than he is.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

According to you. :wacky: I'm not much in touch with the Star Wars fan base, but I haven't heard many complaints about him really. =p My point was, I think the winner of the "good guys" will be someone from Force Awakens. I had forgotten at the time I wrote the above post how This is Madness works. :anxious: And if you aren't really addressing me, then I don't really know... Maybe people haven't actually seen Jango, since he's in the "nasty Prequels."
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Final Four this year pit the old against the new on both sides: Luke vs Rey and Darth Vader vs Kylo Ren
Surprisingly (to me), both originals advanced, and Luke defeated Vader in the final.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I am surprised that Luke beat Rey, not so surprised Vader beat Kylo Ren. I am surprised Kylo even made it that far to be honest. What is also surprising is that Luke beat Vader. Vader is so much better than Luke I find it surprising that anyone would vote for Luke over him.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Well Vader did win last year, after being runner up the previous two, so that may have played a part in it. I don't know how much people take each year's bracket in isolation, or if they look at the full run and want to spread the votes around.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

It could also be that some people feel weird voting for evil over good.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Obi-Wan over R2D2? Really? I have sometimes voted other years, but I forgot to this year. A few of those results surprised me when I looked just now, but hey, you never know what people will prefer, I guess.