NBA Playoff Bracket and Live Chats

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

NBA Playoff Bracket and Live Chats

Post by bookworm »

We're doing all the other brackets, so I made one for the NBA too! Join if interested, don't if not, it's all good.
Our group is here! Password: odyssey

Also, I set up a channel in the Chatroom for live chatting the NBA Playoffs! \:D/
Join #NBA if you're able to be online while you watch, especially if you are rooting for either team! If you are watching but can't chat during the game you can at least check in during breaks!

For now just drop by when a game is on and see if anyone else is there, we'll get more organized and hopefully have progressively more attendance as the rounds advance.
I was surprised no one showed last year, I know we have basketball fans here. I really hope we can get some people together this time.

Schedule of games, times, and channels
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Is a rematch inevitable at this point in the NBA? I just don't see either of them losing this round

EDIT: Ignore me I know nothing. :P
Last edited by Knight Fisher on Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

After a wild playoffs it's a rematch of last year! Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Final!
Pick a side and join the chat! #NBA

Schedule:
Game 1: June 2
Game 2: June 5
Game 3: June 8
Game 4: June 10
Game 5: June 13 - if needed
Game 6: June 16 - if needed
Game 7: June 19 - if needed

All games are on ABC so anyone can watch!