To Close or Not To Close

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

To Close or Not To Close

Post by Bren »

Do you like to sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? Personally, I'm a door closed type of person. But, being at dads, closing the door really affects the temperature in the back bedroom and adjoining bathroom. It's more of a peaceful thing for me than a security type thing. Thoughts?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Always closed, there is no other option for me. I always feel so exposed if the door is open plus it makes it a lot louder in my room if the door is open.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yep, same as Jehosaphat. On top of the noise and it just feeling weird, an open door looks like an invitation to snuggle to our cat. ;) I actually keep my door closed most of the time, whether I'm in my bedroom or not, just to make sure I don't have cat hair all over my pillow every day.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Even though I'm by myself I close the door. No real reason for me to just habit.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Jehoshaphat wrote:Always closed, there is no other option for me. I always feel so exposed if the door is open plus it makes it a lot louder in my room if the door is open.
This. :yes: